• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Reason why im voting McCain, Please watch this...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
be opened minded, not many know what this man has gone through, so if you havent please dont disrespect.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's some serious irony in the quote below McCain's pick at the end.

EDIT: I just hope people understand what exactly is going on and I'm not talking about reading or watching the news. I'm gona be honest here; I wrote a paper a couple of years ago in which we were only allowed to use scholarly journals for our sources. I did mine on "Anti-Americanism and Amerca's Future." Now, I'm not gona re-write the whole thing but, basically, neo-cons (like McCain), want to spread Democracy throughout the world and are willing to do whatever it takes to do that. The reason so many foreign countries hate us is because we have troops circulating within their countries, walking up and down their streets, trying to bring our beliefs to their country. So, is putting more troops and going to war with these countries really going to put terrorists to rest? No, the Taliban is stronger and anti-Americanism is, too. Yes, I love America and the foundations it was founded upon; yes, I think democracy is a great thing. No, I do not think we should spread democracy simply because we think "It's the right way to live;" and, no, I do not like the people that run this country.

And for this guy to say, saying Iraq was a "mistake" is disrespecting all the sacrifices the troops has made is complete bullshit. I support the troops so much that I think they should actually come home and protect America instead of trying to spread Democracy.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If you wish to debate more on Iraq, or any other issue related to this election, or foreign policy in general, please let me know. I will destroy you, just like America has distroyed over 1 MILLION Iraqi civilians, fighting for their "freedom".

I know in the past, I've been told to keep my cool, but sorry, under no circumstances can I do so on the topic of a bullshit "war" in which a million people have been slaughtered.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
delete this thread.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and fuck you!!! you dont want me to disrespect mods but fuck you, you hve no idea what it feels like to be in that situation, you a fucking asshole fuck you, now banned me im donw with this fucking forum and your stupid fucking attitudes thinking causeyour mods,admins, and vips think you know everything fuck you

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
delete this thread.

No, it's staying.

Justify your support for a war that has killed a million Iraqi's, 3,000+ American's. A war that was based on nothing but lies, and has created hatred for America around the world, has created infinite times more terrorists, bankrupted the country, destroyed the dollar, and any credibility the Government had along with it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and fuck you!!! you dont want me to disrespect mods but fuck you, you hve no idea what it feels like to be in that situation, you a fucking asshole fuck you, now banned me im donw with this fucking forum and your stupid fucking attitudes thinking causeyour mods,admins, and vips think you know everything fuck you

I could ban you, but I'd rather debate and own you...

enlighten me on the topic.

Edit: sorry, if you think that members here are dumb enough to vote for McCain because "he supports fighting for Iraqi freedom!!! Support the troops, support the war!".. then you are sadly mistaken.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this wasnt a discussion thread this was for you too see what its fucking like, from people who have sacrificed it all.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Wow, what an honorable man. :uhoh2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this wasnt a discussion thread this was for you too see what its fucking like, from people who have sacrificed it all.

Im not doubting for one second that people have sacrificed, and I will be the very first to say it was tragic, and unjust, and it breaks my heart, which is why I want to stop it.

What did they sacrifice for?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You can't just magically enlighten people who have opposing viewpoints, or even ones only slightly skewed from your own. This is a forum and at the core of it is discussion and debate. Making proclamations such as this and not expecting recourse is pretty ignorant.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im not doubting for one second that people have sacrificed, and I will be the very first to say it was tragic, and unjust, and it breaks my heart, which is why I want to stop it.

I just wanted to say I'm in this boat, too. I never bashed the man in the video, or the other thousands of troops that have been injured or killed. But, this war is not about giving freedom to Iraq or other countries in the Middle East. If we really cared about the treatment of countries civilians we would have invaded Africa 30 years ago.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

then whats the problem? why do you have to come out like an asshole to me and tell me you want to own me? you think i dont want it to stop? of course i do, but respect dude thats all i ask, i did not start nothing, idk what is it with you guys on this forum honestly, you get a ego rush or something cause your user name is a pretty color, and you assume you know everything, and attacking those that arent VIP or dont hold an billet, own me dude. just own me. better yet own me then ban me because you got the power to do so, because again i give my opinion on something and you didnt agree not even an opinion, a video to try to show everyone what its like, and i cant even do that on this thread, just like iraq where they have no freedoms whatsoever, just like japan anything you do they ask you to leave the country, if you use up too much water in your home in japan they ask you to leave the country, im an american and i will say whatever i want and since you guys dont like what i say, youll ban me, thats cool but it kinda reminds me of something.... later guys

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you want to talk "sacrifice", this is it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you want to talk "sacrifice", this is it.

yea all that shit they did to them selves, and that has been going on before the war started. way before.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then whats the problem? why do you have to come out like an asshole to me and tell me you want to own me? you think i dont want it to stop? of course i do, but respect dude thats all i ask, i did not start nothing, idk what is it with you guys on this forum honestly, you get a ego rush or something cause your user name is a pretty color, and you assume you know everything, and attacking those that arent VIP or dont hold an billet, own me dude. just own me. better yet own me then ban me because you got the power to do so, because again i give my opinion on something and you didnt agree not even an opinion, a video to try to show everyone what its like, and i cant even do that on this thread, just like iraq where they have no freedoms whatsoever, just like japan anything you do they ask you to leave the country, if you use up too much water in your home in japan they ask you to leave the country, im an american and i will say whatever i want and since you guys dont like what i say, youll ban me, thats cool but it kinda reminds me of something.... later guys

I have a short fuse on this topic, but i'm sorry, when it comes to supporting a war in which America has killed over 1 MILLION people, I can't help it.

This has nothing to do with the color my name is, this has to do with being able to see logic and past false patriotism. I do have the power to ban you, and after going on a rant of profanity, I have the justification to do so, but I am not. Do you really think that this war has anything to do with "Iraqi Freedom"?

Again, nobody is doubting that soldiers sacrifice, it's tragic. But I'm sorry, you really, really, really need to learn about history, and take the flag you're using as a blindfold off.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you really think that this war has anything to do with "Iraqi Freedom"?

have you been over there IS? do you know whats really going on? or is it what the media is telling you?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea all that shit they did to them selves, and that has been going on before the war started. way before.

Are you that delusional? Of course, it's an unstable region, with fighting between it's citizens, nobody is denying this. But America has killed infinite times more civilians than Iraqi's have.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have you been over there IS? do you know whats really going on? or is it what the media is telling you?

No, i haven't been there, but I know people that have. I don't doubt for a second that the troops as individuals have noble intentions.

But, if you think that the policy of the American government even gives a shit about the Iraqi freedom, you're wrong.

Sorry, when you bomb the shit out of a country, blow up schools, hospitals, religious sanctuaries, nothing can justify this, nothing. America has killed over a million Iraqi's, it's a fact.