• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

9/11 Debunked

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loose Change debunked

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
9/11 Mysteries debunked.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ughnoes:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole conspiracy theorist thing makes me laugh.

But hey, some people also believe an omipotent invisible man lives in the sky, so I guess it ain't much in comparison....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole conspiracy theorist thing makes me laugh.

But hey, some people also believe an omipotent invisible man lives in the sky, so I guess it ain't much in comparison....

I believe something went on that we don't know about. There are far, far, far too many things that don't add up. Personally, I think people need to watch what Tim Ryan said in the House, describing the current administration.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe something went on that we don't know about. There are far, far, far too many things that don't add up. Personally, I think people need to watch what Tim Ryan said in the House, describing the current administration.

Yeah, but doubting circumstances is completely different from believing in total conspiracy. I don't think we've been told all the truth, either. But I also don't believe that it's part of some top-secret plan of the Fed Reserve to take over the world.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As great of a title that is, and as much as I'd like to read it, it's guarenteed to be the same ol' shit from the same ol' group of people.

Can you watch the entire first video debunked by 9/11 genius Mark Iradian and honestly tell me you believe one sentence spit by Dylan Avery?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to watch this stuff but the movie is so fucking long :dunnodude:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL Tim Ryan is pissed!! :angrydude:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As great of a title that is, and as much as I'd like to read it, it's guarenteed to be the same ol' shit from the same ol' group of people.

Can you watch the entire first video debunked by 9/11 genius Mark Iradian and honestly tell me you believe one sentence spit by Dylan Avery?

Sure, i'll check it out, but really, there are just too many questions that don't make sense. Dylan Avery spouts out a lot of BS (though, in a debate with the Popular Mechanics guys, he and Jason Bergman easily made more sense). There are better ones.... Loose Change "Final Cut" is pretty good, I thought.

Honestly, the main one I have is this. Does anybody actually think that this is a jumbo jet 757 hitting the most secure building in the world?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly, the main one I have is this. Does anybody actually think that this is a jumbo jet 757 hitting the most secure building in the world?
Yes.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure, i'll check it out
Doubt it.

Ironslave said:
but really, there are just too many questions that don't make sense.
Like what? Try doing more research and maybe they'll make more sense.

Ironslave said:
Dylan Avery spouts out a lot of BS
Understatement. Meet the leaders of the 9/11 "truth" movement.

Did you know that Dylan Avery doesn't even believe terrorists hijacked the planes?

Ironslave said:
(though, in a debate with the Popular Mechanics guys, he and Jason Bergman easily made more sense).
I've watched this debate several times and again just recently. I will admit that Jason and Dylan sound more convincing, but Meigs and Dunbar are obviously better authors than debaters. They also havn't researched the wide variety of 9/11 conspiracies like Mark Roberts, Mike Williams, or even myself.

As for Avery and Bermas making more sense, I find that hard to believe with their numerous misquotes and lies. Jason even states that hundreds of witnesses heard "bombs." There's a huge difference between saying you heard an explosion rather than a bomb.

If you would like to see a real debate, watch Mark Roberts destroy James/Dylan (6 parts).

Ironslave said:
There are better ones.... Loose Change "Final Cut" is pretty good, I thought.
Meh, it's better than the first two only because they leave out several of the bogues conspiracies.

Ironslave said:
Honestly, the main one I have is this.
LOL, you serious? That's kinda sad if you ask me; let's compare arguments.

My evidence
-Many pieces of Flight 77 were recovered at the pentagon, dozens of pictures prove this.
-All the pieces match AA Flight 77, nothing else.
-The DNA of all the passengers except one (a baby) were discovered at the crash site.
-136 saw a plane approach the pentagon, 103 saw a plane hit the pentagon, 26 said it was an american airlines jet, and 7 said it was a boeing 757. 39 others said it was a large commercial airliner. Included as these witnesses are 8 pilots and even a pentagon air traffic controller.
-Not one person saw a missile. Not one person saw a global hawk.
-5 lightpoles were knocked down by the wings of the jumbo jet, making a missile the cause impossible.
-Whatever hit the pentagon smashed into the generator before-hand, another fact proving against a missile.

Your evidence
-The five-frame low-quality blurry footage doesn't look like Flight 77.

If you have any more evidence, then please share. Thing is, you don't. And, before you reply I want you to know that I know what your response will be. You'll say you think it was a global hawk rather than a missile hitting the pentagon, but you have to remember that you once believed it was a missile before you switched to the global hawk bandwagon. Who knows, maybe you still believe it could have been a missile.

Ironslave said:
Does anybody actually think that this is a jumbo jet 757 hitting the most secure building in the world?
I suggest you watch these.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DING DING DING, and the winner is..... FLEX!! Your right on bro, no one can logically argue with you on this :eclipsee_gold_cup:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great videos, thanks flex....i have a doc by alex ross called martial law:rise of a police state...he goes indepth on 9/11....uncover the tower 7 collapse, the insurance policy bought by larry silverstein only months before the attacks, marvin bush running security for the whole world trade center complex norad standing down on the morning of the attacks...its worth watching, if you can find it i think youll like it

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great videos, thanks flex....i have a doc by alex ross called martial law:rise of a police state...
I may have seen that one already. Even if I havn't, I heard the same theories in several other documentaries.

I discovered this guy's youtube profile yesterday, he does an excellent job of rejecting several conspiracies. (which saves me some time, especially since I don't have a keyboard atm)

thedon said:
he goes indepth on 9/11....uncover the tower 7 collapse,

thedon said:
the insurance policy bought by larry silverstein only months before the attacks

thedon said:
marvin bush running security for the whole world trade center complex

thedon said:
norad standing down on the morning of the attacks...its worth watching

thedon said:
if you can find it i think youll like it
I'll certainly check if i've seen it yet, because I have a strange obsession into researching 9/11 from both sides.

:)

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
third video is alex jones and thats part of martial law

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doubt it.

Like what? Try doing more research and maybe they'll make more sense.

Understatement. Meet the leaders of the 9/11 "truth" movement.

Did you know that Dylan Avery doesn't even believe terrorists hijacked the planes?

I've watched this debate several times and again just recently. I will admit that Jason and Dylan sound more convincing, but Meigs and Dunbar are obviously better authors than debaters. They also havn't researched the wide variety of 9/11 conspiracies like Mark Roberts, Mike Williams, or even myself.

As for Avery and Bermas making more sense, I find that hard to believe with their numerous misquotes and lies. Jason even states that hundreds of witnesses heard "bombs." There's a huge difference between saying you heard an explosion rather than a bomb.

If you would like to see a real debate, watch Mark Roberts destroy James/Dylan (6 parts).

Who cares? This Strawman weakens any argument you make. Why do you keep focusing on them? It's like Max discrediting the benefits of high intensity cardio because MaxMonzter says it is bad. I don't care about what "some guys" say.

My evidence
-Many pieces of Flight 77 were recovered at the pentagon, dozens of pictures prove this.
-All the pieces match AA Flight 77, nothing else.
-The DNA of all the passengers except one (a baby) were discovered at the crash site.
-136 saw a plane approach the pentagon, 103 saw a plane hit the pentagon, 26 said it was an american airlines jet, and 7 said it was a boeing 757. 39 others said it was a large commercial airliner. Included as these witnesses are 8 pilots and even a pentagon air traffic controller.
-Not one person saw a missile. Not one person saw a global hawk.
-5 lightpoles were knocked down by the wings of the jumbo jet, making a missile the cause impossible.
-Whatever hit the pentagon smashed into the generator before-hand, another fact proving against a missile.

Your evidence
-The five-frame low-quality blurry footage doesn't look like Flight 77.

If you have any more evidence, then please share. Thing is, you don't. And, before you reply I want you to know that I know what your response will be. You'll say you think it was a global hawk rather than a missile hitting the pentagon, but you have to remember that you once believed it was a missile before you switched to the global hawk bandwagon. Who knows, maybe you still believe it could have been a missile.

Find where I ever, ever said a missile hit the pentagon.

However, as a graduate student now in genetics research, there is one area I would like to comment on, and discuss.

LOL. Oh? Show me the report of this DNA, was it done by independent labs who all came to the same conclusion? You expect me to believe that a large part of the plain "vaporized", yet DNA was still intact? DNA is held together by hydrogen bonds, which will easily break under heat (this is why you aren't supposed to heat fish oils, the double bond breaks).

Furthermore, how would this DNA testing work unless they had a sample to compare it to? That's ridiculous. Go to any murder/crime scene where they find DNA, do they all of a sudden know whose DNA it is? Absolutely not, they need to find a match for it! So, do you expect me to believe that each person on this flight had previously given a DNA sample somewhere before? :uhoh2: I believe I have read that all the family members gave DNA samples after, which is possible, but it still doesn't explain how the DNA from the crash site was obtained in the first place.

As for the DNA of the hijackers, I will refer to a conversation radio host Charles Goyette, and Popular Mechanics' Davin Coburn, researcher, editor, reporter on Popular Mechanics' original report.

Coburn: There was DNA evidence collected all over the place.

Caller: The building was incinerated; the concrete was turned into powder, there were molten pools of steel in the bottom of the building that were still hot weeks after, and they were able do autopsies on bodies? Are you insane? Where are the autopsy reports you were referring to, on the hijackers, where are those reports? I haven't heard anything about autopsy reports.

Goyette: I want to know, even if we presume you're correct that they recovered the DNA of the 19 hijackers from the rubble, where did they get their original DNA with which to match it? Where did they get the original DNA of a bunch of middle-eastern Islamic madmen? Where did they get the DNA? Had they submitted DNA before they, uh…I mean, where the hell did they get it? You're not even talking sensibly with me.

Coburn: Off the top of my head, I don't know the answer to that.

Goyette: Of course you don't.

Coburn: I'll get back to you with it.

So, tell me, where did they get the DNA from the hijackers to compare? Please just think about the absurdity of all this.

Let's not resort back and forth between simulated things, we could both post convincing ones. But, just think about it, why was that the only thing that was released?

I'm still waiting for you to show me a picture or something of a jet engine this size, or did that vaporize too?

Now, let's look at some other suspicious events.

If they had nothing to hide, why would Bush/Cheney only meet together behind closed doors? This response is VERY suspicious.

Why did Donald Rumsfeld say Flight 93 was shot down?

The government says that this is all the same Bin Laden! :uhoh2:
Bin Laden dyed his beard?? Come on. You expect me to believe that Osama Bin Laden suddenly turned into a metrosexual while he was hiding out in caves despite being the most wanted man in the world??

Too many things don't add up.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IS just because things don't "add up" doesn't mean you should believe in these conspiracy theorists. Your to intelligent of a person to believe in something so dumb! Do you hate this country so much that you WANT to believe this rather than listening to the facts that you listen to these pathetic assumptions??? I mean you already constantly label our soldiers and our country as "terrorists", etc.. I think you want to believe this and you clearly will not listen to reason or be swayed in this. All in all I think you are going to pull a Duality on this subject.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IS just because things don't "add up" doesn't mean you should believe in these conspiracy theorists. Your to intelligent of a person to believe in something so dumb! Do you hate this country so much that you WANT to believe this rather than listening to the facts that you listen to these pathetic assumptions??? I mean you already constantly label our soldiers and our country as "terrorists", etc.. I think you want to believe this and you clearly will not listen to reason or be swayed in this. All in all I think you are going to pull a Duality on this subject.

Not at all.... I think something happened, and I want to know what. Forgive me for not believing everything that the government says on this event, which was the catalyst for wars which hundreds of thousands of people have been killed.

Don't attack me, or attack "conspiracy theories"... attack the things I said in the last post. To suggest I won't listen to reason is absurd. So I'm supposed to believe the absurdity of the DNA testing because the government tells me to? Despite the fact that I know what I do about DNA?

Again, look at my last post, and give it serious thought.