• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

super squats program

skid9832004

skid9832004

i didnt know where to post this but i started the super squats book program. I wanted to know what you guys think about it. Only experience lifters that have READ the book!!!! But so far so good im gaining fast. Any comments about it or questions please ask. I am doing this program because i have heard many good things about it and it seems to make alot of sense.

If this helps some of my goals are overall increase in size and strength basically while keeping BF relativly low as i can as anyone would want....

Heres a pic of the book to referesh ur memory.....
jh3kad-1.jpg

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is the main theory behind the book? Could you give us some info about it seeing as you've bought it, I'd be really interested to see what its all about as Im a big advocate of squats. What are you're workouts with this book now? And do they go over more than just squatting, like upperbody as well?

I'm going to follow your training log I'm real curious about this.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ X2-Need more info on this man.