• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Bewer - Next Mr Olympia

grandmaster

grandmaster

TreyBrewerMFad166-1.jpg

Sup Guys

Well Trey is a freak and im sure people are expecting alot from him. So whats your opinion and take on this guy?

Will he be successful? Is he going to be a successful pro or will he just be someone who is there but not recognized as a top ranked bodybuilder.

Look at those stretch marks

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I dont think so...IMO he will be another Quincy Taylor

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with DA..
I don't see it happening...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO: i can see him doing some damage in his ranks, but he really needs to get back on the right path with the right diet in-check, and stop worrying about "Size" and work on fixing his issues with his own body, correcting the mistakes he has made by trying to play the so called "Size game" at such a young and early stage of his career. he seems like a friendly guy but with the right help / pointing him in the right areas i can see him doing well for himself.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Next Mr Olympia??? The guy hasn't even turned PRO! I wouldn't even been surprised if he didn't turn pro.

He did however get a new trainer or nutritionist so who knows.. What will happen..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he rly sucks. those bulks go way too far. but he has the mass!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
unless he can get his act together... fire his trainer... and not get so FAT, then yeah i think he can definately make a name for himself... as for being top 5 at an Olympia.. well he will have to do a looooot of work to get there.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Next Mr Olympia??? The guy hasn't even turned PRO! I wouldn't even been surprised if he didn't turn pro.

He did however get a new trainer or nutritionist so who knows.. What will happen..

yea could be another Matt Mendenhall. lulz :wutyousay:

grandmaster

grandmaster

Its a shame how some people make it to Pro and then never explode and are just people that are there and enter comps but never recognized !

Its a shame.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its a shame how some people make it to Pro and then never explode and are just people that are there and enter comps but never recognized !

Its a shame.

Here is a secret not everyone can be Mr. Olympia. Not everyone will be rich or wealthy. Not everyone will be attractive. There is diversity for a reason. Someone has to pick up the trash, and someone has to lose. So to measure one's career on number of winnings is quite misleading.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Grandmaster, you are obviously new to the Mecca. Do a search and see what he looked like in his last contest. VERY BAD!! He can't be mentione in the same thread as Mendenhall and or Quincy

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he will be lucky to even quality for the Olympia in my opinion.

Bhana

Bhana

Grandmaster, you are obviously new to the Mecca. Do a search and see what he looked like in his last contest. VERY BAD!! He can't be mentione in the same thread as Mendenhall and or Quincy

Yeh he looked shit, That Gyno was out of control:carduindisguise. Imo hes a nice guy but needs to change his attitude about the sport

P

Pain

VIP
He's big but it seems the day where mass will get you somewhere in the sport is over.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

damn shame...

ps.those stretch marks are terrible...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3 years ago, i would have agreed that maybe, he could be mentioned as a future contended. Now, after his last show, I think the question is now will he ever win a pro card?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to change his training/eating/whatever because last showing was poor...

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Trey will turn pro..he gonna try to "tom platz it " and just show how fuckin huge his legs are. Just because Dexter won the O and Ronnie has retired doesn't mean the day of mass is over..look at the amateurs..did y'all think of that? All of the amateurs who saw the pros these days are mass monsters too..or a lot of them. So we aren't back to the early 90s yet lol

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look at those strecth marks!