• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler Vs Coleman: Coming To Europe In 2009!?

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FLEXONLINE.COM

OLYMPIANS GOING GLOBAL
Joe Weider's Pro World Bodybuilding Championships set for 2009

by Allan Donnelly

October 1, 2008

2n80ydw-1.jpg

The Olympia is coming to Europe. Well, not exactly - but most of next year's Olympians will be, when American Media, Inc. and the IFBB host Joe Weider's Pro World Bodybuilding Championships in Berlin, Germany. The contest will take place one week after the 2009 Olympia on Saturday, October 3 and Sunday, October 4 at Messe Hall in Berlin.

Most of the top names - Dexter Jackson, Jay Cutler, Victor Martinez, Phil Heath and Dennis Wolf - are expected to compete, with one major addition ... eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is seriously considering making his return to competitive bodybuilding at the Pro World Bodybuilding Championships.

"I've always said I was gonna do some European shows," Coleman said. "The only difference between saying you're gonna do something and doing something is actually doing something."

While we have no idea what that means, we'll take it as a definite maybe that we will see the Big Nasty competing in Germany. Upon hearing of Coleman's comments, two-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler immediately threw his name in the ring.

"If Coleman's doing it, I'm definitely doing it," Cutler said. "I want to battle one more time."

Coleman laughed upon hearing Cutler's comments and the possibility of rekindling the greatest rivalry in bodybuilding history. "For old time's sake," Coleman said. "Yeah. That would be fun."

The two-day contest will be a mini-Olympia Weekend - European style - and will feature an international bikini contest, a Battle of the Biceps, and a pro qualifying event on Saturday, where the overall winner will qualify to compete in the Pro World Bodybuilding Championships on Sunday, joining the likes of three current and former Mr. Olympias in Jackson, Cutler and Coleman.

Stay tuned for more information on Joe Weider's Pro World Bodybuilding Championships and for Coleman's return to the IFBB.

Source Link:http://www.flexonline.com/joe_weider_world_bodybuilding_championships/news/588

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, will be interesting to see what unfolds and if coleman does end up competing.
but i believe its just to soon for him to compete again,

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That would be awesome..like a "mini Olympia"

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Two ex-Mr Olympias competing at the same show? I bet there are not lots of precedents like this...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coleman shouldn't compete if his tricep and lat isn't COMPLETELY healed!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This could get interesting if they both can get in good shape.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For sure. It would be great to see them all here in Europe!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sex news, stop sucking reality's cock lol..let coleman come back if he wants! His tricep is almost fixed..I'm sure he will fix his lat, if it is surgically reparied.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If coleman get his shit right he will own Jay

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. great stage!! ..thanks zoknat!! ..:xyxthumbs: