• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Future V.I.P. members?

P

Pain

VIP
Which members that are currently not V.I.P. have a good chance at being promoted in the near future?

Duality?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
There's loads of member more deserving then Duality imo...however if he can keep it at a nice normal tone while "discussing" and stop teasing and d**king around like he often do, I dont see a big problem with him as a V.I.P because he has some good knowledge obviously

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't dick around buddy. you and i just don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues and fights often insue.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality has been on better behavior lately :dunnodude:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:wutyousay:

maybe it's you guys who have been on better behavior lately :coolguy:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality has been on better behavior lately :dunnodude:

Maybe so.... but after being banned, what 4 times including a semi perm banned, i highly doubt a v.i.p status is heading his way anytime in the near future.

There are alot of great members as of lately/past that are doing their best to earn v.i.p, if they keep working hard enough they will earn it :xyxthumbs:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think tonyk and maybe duality, i cant think of anyone else that contributes like they do, especially duality

one question whos member #1? ive always wondered who came before pain?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ive always wondered number 1 also. Pain created this website if im correct so I dont think there could be someone ahead of him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

maybe it's you guys who have been on better behavior lately :coolguy:
Let's not get carried away. :tiphat:
theweapon said:
The web guy who actually created the forum. I believe it's TalkAdmin.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's not get carried away. :tiphat:

The web guy who actually created the forum. I believe it's TalkAdmin.

i was wondering about that too. i saw talkadmins name on something the other day but he has never posted anything. i didnt really understand that though.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Dridderderdezedriz
Maybe so.... but after being banned, what 4 times including a semi perm banned, i highly doubt a v.i.p status is heading his way anytime in the near future.

um it was 3 times....duh (lol)

There are alot of great members as of lately/past that are doing their best to earn v.i.p, if they keep working hard enough they will earn it :xyxthumbs:

please stop being so excessively cheesey. i mean really c'mon you can turn it down a notch or 6.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but yea i think either tonyk or duality imo they are the best ones now. i would say napol3onator for all his bb vids but i dont think line likes him very much.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

"There is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
- Woodrow Wilson

... that's all I'm saying on this...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
um it was 3 times....duh (lol)

please stop being so excessively cheesey. i mean really c'mon you can turn it down a notch or 6.

i mean really c'mon you can turn it down a notch or just leave thank you.:xyxthumbs:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"There is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
- Woodrow Wilson

... that's all I'm saying on this...

All I could picture out of that description was a really REALLY fat dude in his parents basement plotting what hentai movie he will download to fap next. Then opening his browser to reveal he is the ultimate admin of muscle mecca and the Furry association network.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
instead of a VIP vote how bout we have a Ban vote?