• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anabolic Halo

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bought Anabolic Halo a couple days ago (yes I gave into the hype of muscle teach :crymeariver: ) I usually don't buy these kind of products, but ive heard a lot of good things about it so I wanted to give it a shot.

Two things so far. 1. It's made me kinda sleepy. I took it this morning since I wasn't working out today and about 2 hours later I got real tired.

2. Is it ok to take with my other post workout supplements?? I take a waxy maize/whey protein/beta alanine/creatine monohydrate shake for post workout. I did my usual post workout shake last night, and I also drank a scoop worth of anabolic halo. No I didn't mix it all in one cup! But I did consume all of this within a minute or two of eachother.
This made me soooo sick to my stomach for about an hour or so. I thought I might hurl for about 10 minutes out of that hour, but I managed to keep it all down. Do you think its ok If I took anabolic halo, and waited 20 minutes or so to take the whey/creatine/waxy maize/beta alaine shake?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The halo has all that shit in it i believe....I'd just take a whey/dextrose or waxy shake with it man.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea that was basically what I was wondering though. You think it would be ok to drink the whey and Waxy maize along with it?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its an okay product, but drink it as quickly as possible after your workout,
i mean ..not longer than 5-8mins after your down, gulp down about half of it first. then drink the rest like your at a party sipping beer.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea that was basically what I was wondering though. You think it would be ok to drink the whey and Waxy maize along with it?

yeh i dont see any problems with that,
take your Halo then roughly wait 15 minutes or so or till you your body is ready after drinking halo, down the waxy and protein.

im pretty sure halo already contains protein and waxy maize in it, if it does, dont worry about your 2nd shake.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It only contains like 20g of carbs and im pretty sure zero protein....drink the Halo right after training then when you get home have your normal shake.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea thxs for the info I got alot of that here, but I really wasn't sure what to do with it.:uhoh2:

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you so much guys. That really helps a lot. I'm going to bring an extra shaker bottle with my scoop of halo in it so I can down it as soon as Im done my workout. Then by the time I get home, 15 minutes or so, Ill have my waxy maize and protein!

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way, As another general question about this product. Who here has used it? And if so, how did you like it? And how long did you take it for, or are you still using it now?

Thanks again!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a bottle that was given to me with Nano Vapour...i just started taking it this week. I'll give a review when its done.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

is it ok to take the nano vapor and halo together ? as in nano before workout and halo after ?