• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I got pretty sick for a few days

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Monday I felt a slight soreness in my throat and didn't think anything of it. By Wednesday night it hurt to swallow even water. I ate one meal Wednesday soon after I practiced golf. Woke up Tuesday with a 102*f fever, swollen tonsils and the inability to drink anything except hot tea. Same thing Friday all day. So for about 3 and a half days I had one meal and only liquids. What am I trying to say? I lost 8 pounds since Wednesday afternoon and was in a tremendous amount of pain. I weighed in at 202 on Wed and by tonight I'm down to 193-194. 6 months of trying to get to 200 from 180 and I lose almost half of that in 4 short days :(. Fuck I'm pissed but more determined to get it back.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont worry bro. I can assure you that you didnt lose nearly as much size as you think. Water follows carbs, so when carbs are little to none, you lose a ton of water. And hey, I'm sure you lost some bf! Hope everything is going better and I can understand the frustration.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was trying to cut down my bodyfat so this may not be a bad thing like you said! Not quite the way I wanted to do it, though.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I posted in your log when you said you were feeling down so glad you are back man... on seperate note can you cough in my face if you are still feeling it lmao i need to lose a couple pounds.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trust me bro, you don't want what I had. I was spitting all day because I was too scared to swallow my own saliva. It felt like someone sliced the inside of my throat up with razor blades then poured a high-proof vodka down my throat. 2 days of that shit and you will want to die.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trust me bro, you don't want what I had. I was spitting all day because I was too scared to swallow my own saliva. It felt like someone sliced the inside of my throat up with razor blades then poured a high-proof vodka down my throat. 2 days of that shit and you will want to die.

I know that feeling, sucks that you had it bro. Glad your getting better though.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds harsh man..