• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath tours 33rd RQS

S

SemperFi

070608F9999B003-1.jpg

dPhil Heath checks out a .50-Caliber machine gun during his tour of the 33rd Rescue Squadron June 8. Mr. Heath was the guest poser at the 2007 Pacific Muscle Classic held at Kadena Air Base, Japan, June 10. (U.S. Air Force courtesy photo

070608F9999B004-1.jpg

Tech. Sgt. Jerrod Morse briefs Phil Heath on .50-Caliber machine gun helicopter operations in front of a HH-60G rescue helicopter during his tour of the 33rd Rescue Squadron June 8. Mr. Heath was the guest poser at the 2007 Pacific Muscle Classic held at Kadena Air Base, Japan, June 10. (U.S. Air Force courtesy photo)

070608F9999B005-1.jpg

Phil Heath checks out the controls of a HH-60G rescue helicopter while touring 33rd Rescue Squadron June 8. Mr. Heath was the guest poser at the 2007 Pacific Muscle Classic held at Kadena Air Base, Japan, June 10. (U.S. Air Force courtesy photo)

070608F9999B006-1.jpg

Tech. Sgt .J. Morse, Tech. Sgt. D. Thomas, Airman 1st Class D. Chesbro, Senior Airman Ryan Ballinger, Staff Sgt. T. Philpott and Airman 1st Class M. Price (Bottom) pose with Phil Heath in front of a HH-60G rescue helicopter. Mr. Heath was the guest poser at the 2007 Pacific Muscle Classic held at Kadena Air Base, Japan, June 10. He toured the 33rd Rescue Squadron before the event. (U.S. Air Force courtesy photo)

070608F9999B002-1.jpg

Tech. Sgt. Jerrod Morse briefs Phil Heath on .50-Caliber machine gun helicopter operations in front of a HH-60G rescue helicopter during his tour of the 33rd Rescue Squadron June 8. Mr. Heath was the guest poser at the 2007 Pacific Muscle Classic held at Kadena Air Base, Japan, June 10. (U.S. Air Force courtesy photo)

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pic's !!! thanks bro :tiphat:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit phil looks like he has football protectors under his shirt :49:

compare to the regular guys... DAMN THATS HOW I WANNA LOOK LIKE TOO :)

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice post.... I bet Phil had alot of fun.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. wow!! ..great pics ..thanks brotha!! ..:xyxthumbs:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW!

I was wondering if those pics would ever make it online, as I knew that the pics were considered to be classified and had to reach approval. I had a great time visiting with the great troops of the 33rd Rescue Squadron that I actually brag about them to my friends quite a bit. Should've got a pic of when I accidentally stepped on their Squad ensignia, I had to drop and do 33 push-ups because no civilian can walk on it. They've had some celebrities do it and not do their punishment as they were too cool, but hey, I'm respectful of our troops so it was all good. Plus I needed the pump anyway haha.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW!

I was wondering if those pics would ever make it online, as I knew that the pics were considered to be classified and had to reach approval. I had a great time visiting with the great troops of the 33rd Rescue Squadron that I actually brag about them to my friends quite a bit. Should've got a pic of when I accidentally stepped on their Squad ensignia, I had to drop and do 33 push-ups because no civilian can walk on it. They've had some celebrities do it and not do their punishment as they were too cool, but hey, I'm respectful of our troops so it was all good. Plus I needed the pump anyway haha.
33 push-ups is awesome bro !!!! always nice to hear from you phil :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strange to read: "Mr Heath"

To us he is The Gift, or Phil Heath!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW!

oh boy, you must be one of the most down-to-earth guys i have ever met :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs: