• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hot Raw Sewage Floods Classroom

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
schools out for ever :keke:

well... along time till the smell goes away :49:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats not sewage, no TP chunks and it's stated to be hot sewage would never be hot unless it was inside the water treatment plant. Prolly brown due to long term pipe erosion in a hot water pipe line.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe its the vid quality Samoan?, those are highschool kids, they can't guz out huge turds like us adults.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No no Shit paper there is none in the sewage, 45% of sewage is shit paper, and becuase of the natural gases sewage makes it has to remain cold. No evidence of shit paper, hot water, and the fact it runs through the Ceiling... although could be a two story school they run pipes through wall to ensure undistrubed classrooms. It's a rusted water pipe.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No no Shit paper there is none in the sewage, 45% of sewage is shit paper, and becuase of the natural gases sewage makes it has to remain cold. No evidence of shit paper, hot water, and the fact it runs through the Ceiling... although could be a two story school they run pipes through wall to ensure undistrubed classrooms. It's a rusted water pipe.

Party-pooper :disgust:

pun intended :techn9ne:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff