• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

t3 readings?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive just been wanting to do some more research with T3, ive been getting a little out of shape and was considering adding it. I know a lot about it but for some reason I cant find any articles with information on it such as dosages and all that stuff. Can someone post some links or anything here. Please dont ask for stats most of you already know them and know about my cycle history.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
No offence Tony, But shouldn't you just concentrate on doing a clean bulk to get the initial musclemass before starting a diet? That being said I assume a competition is coming up.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No offence Tony, But shouldn't you just concentrate on doing a clean bulk to get the initial musclemass before starting a diet? That being said I assume a competition is coming up.

Nope no competitions... My knee is way to messed up, I havent done legs in like 3 months and before that it was on and off. Plus even if i did I dont have time working full time and going to school full time.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope no competitions... My knee is way to messed up, I havent done legs in like 3 months and before that it was on and off. Plus even if i did I dont have time working full time and going to school full time.

I feel you with knee problems. It took me about 10 months of no legs and now I finally started working them out again. My quads don't even hurt, its all my glutes that hurt from squats. :keke:

What do you want to know about T3? How to use it with clen/albuterol or just a bunch of background information about it?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the daily dosage for t3 minimum being 5mcg max being 100mcg, start low and ramp up, if you react well to it you can increase dosage every 3 days, if not recommended time to increase dosage would be 1 to 2 weeks. should be taken in the morning(from what i was told)

hope this helps tony :xyxthumbs:

oh BTW i would keep it around 25mcgs just to be safe

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel you with knee problems. It took me about 10 months of no legs and now I finally started working them out again. My quads don't even hurt, its all my glutes that hurt from squats. :keke:

What do you want to know about T3? How to use it with clen/albuterol or just a bunch of background information about it?

I know pretty much the general stuff but my mind needs a little bit of refreshing on it since its been awhile since ive read up on it. Just readings on general stuff since its been awhile would be helpful.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the daily dosage for t3 minimum being 5mcg max being 100mcg, start low and ramp up, if you react well to it you can increase dosage every 3 days, if not recommended time to increase dosage would be 1 to 2 weeks. should be taken in the morning(from what i was told)

hope this helps tony :xyxthumbs:

oh BTW i would keep it around 25mcgs just to be safe

Hey this does help a little bit its just been so long since ive read up on it and cant really remember shit :keke: thanks!!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your body naturally produces a little over 25 mcg's right now. I would start out with 25 mcg's for two or three days then ramp up to 50 mcg's and then you can go up to 100.

Currently I am using 50 mcg's of T3 and 80 mcg's of clen ( will soon be bumped to 120 mcg's of clen)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your body naturally produces a little over 25 mcg's right now. I would start out with 25 mcg's for two or three days then ramp up to 50 mcg's and then you can go up to 100.

Currently I am using 50 mcg's of T3 and 80 mcg's of clen ( will soon be bumped to 120 mcg's of clen)

so im guessing the site you ordered from came through huh? how is it?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Love it.. T3 and Clen are a great combo. No sides to speak of from the Clen.. No headaches, cramps or anything of that nature. It could be the fact that I take in ample amounts of EAA's, EFA's, BCAA'S, and all I drink is water.

Next on the list is Metformin..

Back to clen and t3. .Take it al in the morning and your g2g. Booth have along halflife!

C

charliemurphy9

A clen/T3 combo works great for cutting.