• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

iraq video diary

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you notice, how iraqis say they want the americans there to get rid of the insurgents, its a good video decent combat

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anybody got anything to say? cause its a video where iraqis and iraqi army want the americans there to help them right? if it was a video with civilians protesting and giving americans shit it would of been something to post about

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anybody got anything to say? cause its a video where iraqis and iraqi army want the americans there to help them right? if it was a video with civilians protesting and giving americans shit it would of been something to post about

n= 10 or so. For every few that want America there, probably twice that amount want America out. More importantly, it's the motive for suicide terrorism, and hatred against america around the world.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
and the reason why there are "insurgents" in Iraq....?

....because we're there.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not really there were suicude bombers and insurgents before we were there and thast country was completely different when sadam was in power

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we should not be there. calling this war a "blunder" as most do is an inaccurate description. that would imply that we had noble intentions from the beginning and simply failed to deliver. we weren't there to find WMD's or because of 9/11, those were cover ups so we can occupy a country and manipulate their oil reserves.

we need to GTFO because we are not wanted and we cannot afford to stay there with our finances the way they are.