Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Duality's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i don't like the set up that you have to be a motm to have a chance. to me there are 3 people that contribute the most relevant threads/posts and they are Flex, Ironslave, and though sometimes his douchbaggery gets the best of him, you can't deny Line. these 3 never post unless they have something relevant or meaningful to say and add more than just posts, but threads as well. which is very important imo because without those conversations couldn't start to begin with. and though i am greatful to those like COACH who always give us great updates or guys like KM or Braaq for their nutritional help for others, i think these 3 are the proverbial engine to this car. don't take the omission of your name as a knock on the member you are.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^I agree with you to some respect Mr Slipknot plagiarizer, however, they are MODs and Admins so that is technically what they are supposed to do if I am not mistaken.

[April|MOTM] Braaq

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

doesn't matter if that's what they're supposed to do, bottom line is that they do it and it keeps this site going. i'm fairly certain they DON'T get paid to do these things yet they still do so their status on the site should have nothing to do with it. and on top of that they contribute a lot of good posts (mainly in the general discussion and politics sections).

you again with the slipknot plagerizing. did they teach you what plagerizing is at UA? because putting a cool verse in your sig or in your status on facebook ISN'T plagerizing. it's pretty obvious even if you don't know the band that it's a song verse. i don't have to have a mini bibliography afterwards for people to get that.

i bet you had to put my sig in a google search engine to know what song it's from. don't lie.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    doesn't matter if that's what they're supposed to do, bottom line is that they do it and it keeps this site going. i'm fairly certain they DON'T get paid to do these things yet they still do so their status on the site should have nothing to do with it. and on top of that they contribute a lot of good posts (mainly in the general discussion and politics sections).

you again with the slipknot plagerizing. did they teach you what plagerizing is at UA? because putting a cool verse in your sig or in your status on facebook ISN'T plagerizing. it's pretty obvious even if you don't know the band that it's a song verse. i don't have to have a mini bibliography afterwards for people to get that.

i bet you had to put my sig in a google search engine to know what song it's from. don't lie.
    Yes this is true, and they do deserve recognition. However, it is not recognized as much I am sure due to the fact that they are MODs and Admins. Ironslave not getting a MOTM yet to me is just crazy, same with tim. :wutyousay:

:keke: woah big fatty I was kidding. And no, I used to listen to slipknot a lot so I know these songs.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Yes this is true, and they do deserve recognition. However, it is not recognized as much I am sure due to the fact that they are MODs and Admins. Ironslave not getting a MOTM yet to me is just crazy, same with tim. :wutyousay:

:keke: woah big fatty I was kidding. And no, I used to listen to slipknot a lot so I know these songs.

tim is neither a mod nor admin but yes i agree. i don't care if they are mods or admins, if they do more than the other guy, they should get the credit.

stop it with the fat jabs. if you're trying to keep me in check ego wise it isn't working.

its only plagiarism if the song its from is good.

She really looks like someone set her face on fire and put it out with a bike chain.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ you're absolutely retarded if you don't think they are talented and most of their songs (and all of their singles) aren't at the very least good. just because you may not like something doesn't mean you can't respect it.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Now you both are being close minded. It is all about perception and preference.

Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    though sometimes his douchbaggery gets the best of him, you can't deny Line.
    I'll take it.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Line may get my vote...if he posts some recent pics (even if its the VIP section) and shows us that he really is training again. With those genetics it would be a shame if you weren't. Lets see that progress!

And in all honesty, how in the world has Ironslave not won a MOTM? I can't understand it, he posts and starts threads on everything. His comments are second to none when it comes to quality. If anything if there was a MVP of MM it would be him hands down.... Ok I have said my piece

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    And in all honesty, how in the world has Ironslave not won a MOTM? I can't understand it, he posts and starts threads on everything. His comments are second to none when it comes to quality. If anything if there was a MVP of MM it would be him hands down.... Ok I have said my piece
    I'm like the Atlanta Braves of musclemecca, always in contention, never anything spectacular

... but in truth, I don't think I've deserved a MOTM yet. The closest I've felt I deserved was last month, and even still I had Dridz and Tim off the top of my head more deserving.

Mecca Mod (not) bodybuilding reputation Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    I'm like the Atlanta Braves of musclemecca, always in contention, never anything spectacular

... but in truth, I don't think I've deserved a MOTM yet. The closest I've felt I deserved was last month, and even still I had Dridz and Tim off the top of my head more deserving.
    I think you are on a even level all the time. So its hard to notice your awesomeness since everybody expect it from you.

[MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

bump

MOD OF EQUALITY AND PEACE

You can bank on that! Youngmusclejock Prez 2008

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Robcardu for V.I.P.

i think braaq or flex will take it but as said b4 all good members on the list

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Bump,
    10 days to go

[OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]

My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything

............ bodybuilding reputation