• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Referee outta nowhere.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit that was clearly intentional....LOL I would have lost it on the moron.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was watching that game and i thought the ref was going to wrap him up and tackle him. to bad you cant throw a flag on the ref.:49:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I watched it live and couldn't believe it. Can't FBS do something about refs throwing blocks?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats totally against the rules and that ref is going to lose his job over that one I bet.

C

charliemurphy9

That was a good hit by the ref, he just needed to wrap up at the end.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm at work but I take it ya'll are talking about the SEC ref's hit on Garcia during the LSU vs. South Carolina game? I loved it because South Carolina is our rivals and that might have saved a huge gain. The ref got cleared of everything because he did it in self defense. They are part of the playing field so they get ran into all of the time...I would bow up like that too. Can't blame the guy.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm at work but I take it ya'll are talking about the SEC ref's hit on Garcia during the LSU vs. South Carolina game? I loved it because South Carolina is our rivals and that might have saved a huge gain. The ref got cleared of everything because he did it in self defense. They are part of the playing field so they get ran into all of the time...I would bow up like that too. Can't blame the guy.
Your bias is showing. I have absolutely no stake in that game but he clearly had other options...like, I don't know, moving to his left.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your bias is showing. I have absolutely no stake in that game but he clearly had other options...like, I don't know, moving to his left.

LOL, the ref was shuffling to his right following the guy the whole time.

He should be fired.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he had his eyes on that guy the whole time and stepped right into him:49:
that shit was funny as lulz

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems he wanted to bump into the guy. But you can never know, maybe he miscalculated. Shit happens, the brain works erratically at difficult situations.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems he wanted to bump into the guy. But you can never know, maybe he miscalculated. Shit happens, the brain works erratically at difficult situations.

maybe so....but that was clearly intentional. Fucking amazing that he got away with it lol wow

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

What bias? :wutyousay: It was clearly an accident.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lulz....that was soooo intentional...the player should of knocked him over because of selfdefense