Your first visit?
Register

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 90 of 303
  1. #73
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Chesticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,410
    People that go pigging/hunting for kangaroos around here make alot of money. For a weekend's work they easily take in a few g's. I can see where Duality is coming from, I nor anyone I know would kill an animal just for fun. I accidently stood on a skink at the gym once and I nearly cried

    I've never been hunting, although I'd like to because kangaroo meat is mighty tasty


    “Unless a man undertakes more
    than he possibly can do, he will
    never do all that he can.”

    - Henry Drummond



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

        

      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors



  2. #74
    LIFT OR DIE bodybuilding reputation El Freako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    you know how I know you guys are gay?


    you're talking about guns


    frank is excused from being gay since they've saved his life first hand, everyone else, gay.
    :keke:

    Quoted for truth.


    My log - read it f*ckers!

    My lifting vids

    There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you're a pussy.
    -Mark Rippetoe


  3. #75
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation jnutz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,059
    Quote Originally Posted by German_Joe View Post
    lol at the pita convention, i see nothing wrong with killing game if your intentions are to eat it. Especially on a BB board, anyone can tell you what an excellent lean protein source wild game is.

    I wish, I was brought up in an environment where I was taught how to hunt, clean and prepare game.

    I think some people need to grow up and stop being so opinionated, if you don't like the content of a thread, don't view/post in it
    thank you somebody else besides me and theweapon who can agree on this subject. and as far as the guns being gay thing i really dont know why yall think that.




  4. #76
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by jnutz19 View Post
    thank you somebody else besides me and theweapon who can agree on this subject. and as far as the guns being gay thing i really dont know why yall think that.
    tweak was joking about that, since i was in the marines and done some shit with my weapon if you know what i mean




  5. #77
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation jnutz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,059
    Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    tweak was joking about that, since i was in the marines and done some shit with my weapon if you know what i mean
    oh i yea i know what you mean now. i guess it is funny than.:keke:




  6. #78
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,544
    when i start worrking im gonna get me a .45 to keep starpped on me cause a K-bar can only do so much damage lol




  7. #79
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation jnutz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,059
    Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    when i start worrking im gonna get me a .45 to keep starpped on me cause a K-bar can only do so much damage lol
    yea that is a nice thing to have just incase, but a K-bar can sure as hell do some damage.




  8. #80
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by jnutz19 View Post
    yea that is a nice thing to have just incase, but a K-bar can sure as hell do some damage.
    not when theres like 5-10 guys about to jump you lol




  9. #81
    Junior Member bodybuilding reputation uweuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiracing View Post
    oh i once went fishing with my buddy over in germany

    i caught a bigger one and tried to kill it.. slammed my big knife on his head twice.. still lived.. than i took a hammer and hammered that motherfucker off
    LMAO!!!




  10. #82
    LIFT OR DIE bodybuilding reputation El Freako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,260
    I am of the personal opinion that a lot of peoples obsession with firearms is just some sort of compensatory solution. I grew up as a farm boy, my Dad had a rifle and he taught us to shoot and bought us rifles too, so I am not unfamiliar with them. He only ever used his to put down livestock and kill feral dogs. But he has long since given up the farming lifestyle and no longer owns a weapon (despite still being licensed to own one). I don't see the reason for someone to own a firearm, especially if they live in a metropolitan area, unless they either require it for occupational reasons or possibly shoot competitively.

    Once again, just my opinion.

    Edit: I should clarify though, as this is a hunting thread, that owning a firearm for hunting seems an acceptable reason. However I am of 2 minds about hunting.


    My log - read it f*ckers!

    My lifting vids

    There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you're a pussy.
    -Mark Rippetoe


  11. #83
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation jnutz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,059
    Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    not when theres like 5-10 guys about to jump you lol
    yea your right about that one. so yea def. get a .45 then.




  12. #84
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by El Freako View Post
    I am of the personal opinion that a lot of peoples obsession with firearms is just some sort of compensatory solution. I grew up as a farm boy, my Dad had a rifle and he taught us to shoot and bought us rifles too, so I am not unfamiliar with them. He only ever used his to put down livestock and kill feral dogs. But he has long since given up the farming lifestyle and no longer owns a weapon (despite still being licensed to own one). I don't see the reason for someone to own a firearm, especially if they live in a metropolitan area, unless they either require it for occupational reasons or possibly shoot competitively.

    Once again, just my opinion.

    Edit: I should clarify though, as this is a hunting thread, that owning a firearm for hunting seems an acceptable reason. However I am of 2 minds about hunting.
    freako when you have seen some crazy shit, and no longer trust anyone or even like being around people, especially where i live now you need a gun, no questions asked, i am not gonna be walking down the street and some fucking thug life faggot tries to rob me and my girl ni fucking way hes gonna get one between the eyes, when you love someone you would do anything to protect them, im sure you would do the same for your wife, but you probably live in a nice area




  13. #85
    LIFT OR DIE bodybuilding reputation El Freako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    freako when you have seen some crazy shit, and no longer trust anyone or even like being around people, especially where i live now you need a gun, no questions asked, i am not gonna be walking down the street and some fucking thug life faggot tries to rob me and my girl ni fucking way hes gonna get one between the eyes, when you love someone you would do anything to protect them, im sure you would do the same for your wife, but you probably live in a nice area
    Actually I live in Dalston, a not so nice part of Hackney. The main street near me is referred to as "The Murder Mile". Stabbing is a popular hobby among youngsters in my area.

    Just do a quick google search and you'll find lots of info on the London knife crime problem.


    My log - read it f*ckers!

    My lifting vids

    There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you're a pussy.
    -Mark Rippetoe


  14. #86
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation jnutz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,059
    so since this is a hunting thread lets hear some hunting stories if anybody has any.

    here is one of mine.

    on thanksgiving morning about 5 years ago i was duck hunting and we killed 53 geese and 10 ducks. it was one of the funniest hunts i have ever been on. we shot so many bullets me and one of my friends had to drive back to the camp and get more shotgun shells. it was so hard getting all those geese out of the blind. geese weigh bout 3-5lbs. apiece multiple times 53 and that is alot of weight. that was around 200lbs of birds and lets just say walking threw water with all that weight aint very easy.

    http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00218wb3.jpg




  15. #87
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Samoan-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    freako when you have seen some crazy shit, and no longer trust anyone or even like being around people, especially where i live now you need a gun, no questions asked, i am not gonna be walking down the street and some fucking thug life faggot tries to rob me and my girl ni fucking way hes gonna get one between the eyes, when you love someone you would do anything to protect them, im sure you would do the same for your wife, but you probably live in a nice area
    I have to agree, not to own a personal firearm this day in age is begging to be robbed, murdered, mugged, and killed. I personally carry a licensed colt .45 as a sidearm and have a loaded safety pushed 12 gauge under my matress, if someone comes and robs my house i'll be ready. The pistol goes everywhere I go, on my side, in my gymbag And I clean and oil it every month. Love it. and Love America.




  16. #88
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation jnutz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Samoan-Z View Post
    I have to agree, not to own a personal firearm this day in age is begging to be robbed, murdered, mugged, and killed. I personally carry a licensed colt .45 as a sidearm and have a loaded safety pushed 12 gauge under my matress, if someone comes and robs my house i'll be ready. The pistol goes everywhere I go, on my side, in my gymbag And I clean and oil it every month. Love it. and Love America.
    i agree there too. you need some type of weapon to protect yourself. there are alot of people out there who dont care and will try to rob you for anything and if you not prepared then your screwed.




  17. #89
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by jnutz19 View Post
    i agree there too. you need some type of weapon to protect yourself. there are alot of people out there who dont care and will try to rob you for anything and if you not prepared then your screwed.
    thats why i had the AK i used to carry it with me in my backpack, in case i go into town and wanna these thug wanna be's pull out a 9mm on me they will be surprised lol, the stock folded so it fit perfectly :keke: and yes i know that wasnt smart and i regret it, i got into deep shit cause of it




  18. #90
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Samoan-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,085
    ^^ LMAO!!! Hold on lemme get my wallet outta my bag...... SURPRISE!






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.