• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need some help chooosing next course

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i can't seem to find the next one on their site
I already did PSY101 and COM101
this is grand canyon university online by the way
and i have only one day left to sign up...
Anyone know the third course?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BUMP

Blake, or someone help

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok what you need to do is find your degree audit which will give you a list of class taht are required for each category such as humanities and fine arts or western history or something like that. We cant tell you what to take cause every college has different numbers for different classes. Find your degree audit online and it will tell you what you need.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calm down hypo,

Agreed with Tony, there should be a list of courses with your major. If not, contact someone for help.

If it's an elective, post which classes are available.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im taking a leave of absence

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes
im having issues with sleeping, heading to the gym
eating, etc

HMMMMM sounds like you have a case of the vag right here. Are you telling me you cant handle school and work cause I do the same thing but I actually have to go to class which makes it even worse and more time consuming.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes
im having issues with sleeping, heading to the gym
eating, etc

Yeah, if I could guess, your melatonin levels are altered from sleep deprivation. Which in turn will cause your appetite to stagger and concentration levels/energy levels to drop.

Write down your schedule for the day and plan accordingly. Pre-cook meals on your off day for the entire week. If needed experiment with ZMA or 1-2g of melatonin speratically when needed.

Hope this helps. Make sure you get back to school. Stopping and starting is a disease.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand hypo but I have the same thing but atleast you have a set schedule (if I remember correctly you work the night shift). I have classes spread out through the day and then having to do two jobs. Atleast 3 times a week I have to get up at 3 and go to work until like 8 and then do class all day, from there I usually dont fall asleep until 11-12 at night (for some reason I have difficulties sleeping no matter what I do during the day)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff