• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MTV's MADE- Bodybuilder

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MTV's Made tv show is featuring a kid who wants to be made into a bodybuilder. its on right now.

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his coach is peter putnam

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dang, not on my mtv right now.

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This a joke.

Freak :hhj:

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice chick.

Freak:hyperguy:

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, this kid is just a little bitch. You either want to do it or just sit home and play video games.

This show makes absolutely no sense at all and it's making me violent.

Freak:angrydude:

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This show is like watching a train wreck....

Freak:imcoolurnot:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ lulz.

i think ive seen it before, re-run.
all those "made" shows are fucking annoying
and not worth watching, anyway i haven't watched any MTV channel(s) in a long time.
or last one i remember was the bodybuilding thing. MTV sucks, isn't even MTV anymore
when i was growing up they actually used to play music videos, almost non-stop
cept' the occasional commercial and side show (some shows..)
now its not even M(Music)TV. sad

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
&& yeah your right hypo....damn mtv....

warpig

warpig

ahahaha I just watched it, the kids a big softy

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
somebody records it? have no cable anymore :tear:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just watched it earlier as well......it's terrible, they should have picked a kid who actually had sum kind of potential to look good, not sum gumball that looks like a sumo wrestler.....i still think it's an awesome idea becuz it's giving bodybuilding more exposure and showing people how hard the sport really is but still it's a joke they even let that fat boy step on stage....

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just watched it earlier as well......it's terrible, they should have picked a kid who actually had sum kind of potential to look good, not sum gumball that looks like a sumo wrestler.....i still think it's an awesome idea becuz it's giving bodybuilding more exposure and showing people how hard the sport really is but still it's a joke they even let that fat boy step on stage....

i think the same thing. good exposure for the sport as a whole, bad example individually. i have no idea why peter represented him as his athlete.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think the same thing. good exposure for the sport as a whole, bad example individually. i have no idea why peter represented him as his athlete.

i agree that peter shouldn't have but obviously it's in the contract that he has 2 and i'm sure he wants his $$$$.....but i think that at the end he should have stressed that the kid looked like absoulte garbage....just so ppl realize that real bodybuilders do not get on stage at 25% bodyfat and also actually work harder than that tool bag............great expose on one hand but on the other just using the worst individual possible

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't see this episode yet, I really wanted to watch it but I was busy that day. Did the kid end up competing? Or just train pathetically the whole time? Did he reach any sort of goal, or just come to some sappy realization that things in life take work and time and yada yada yada....