• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lightning strikes church, 6 die

Status
Not open for further replies.
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nairobi - Six men were killed and 16 wounded on Saturday when lightning struck a church in western Kenya during heavy rains, police said.

The fatalities were among a large group of people sheltering in the church in Munenge village, near regional capital Kakamega, said Western provincial police commander Peter Kavila.

"Six men were killed on the spot and 16 taken to hospital with serious wounds. Three of them are in a coma," he added.

- AFP

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its sad to hear that people die,i wonder tho what god was doing when those people died while they where praising him...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its sad to hear that people die,i wonder tho what god was doing when those people died while they where praising him...

.... I really have half a mind to lock this thread before it gets out of hand.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have some faith (intentional) IS, the people on this board are not that excited to argue religion (chuckles heartily).

It is a sad story though, hopefully they were enjoying their time with god and becoming more spiritually fulfilled.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have some faith (intentional) IS, the people on this board are not that excited to argue religion (chuckles heartily).

It is a sad story though, hopefully they were enjoying their time with god and becoming more spiritually fulfilled.

Not sure if you've seen the religious debates before, but if so, you'd understand why I considered locking this.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, this one could have gotten ugly quickly.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
was the church catholic?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ serb doesn't like the catholic religion. idk why he asked it though.

i don't like that cult of a religion either.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It happens to be my religion. I'd appreciate if it weren't referred to as a "cult".

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ have you ever seen the thread where serb shows all the contradictions the catholic church has against the bible? it's very eye opening. it's a very old thread called something like "hey jorn you still want to debate" or something.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no way this is going to turn out well.... locked.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
unlocked for teh lulz.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure if you've seen the religious debates before, but if so, you'd understand why I considered locking this.

I have been a part of some of them. They do get out of hand. I apologize for not including the sarcasm tags.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tech outta no where!

but yes line look at that thread. serb if you could repost that that would be cool. it's very blunt about the contradictions the catholic religion has against the bible that it says it follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.