• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dropping the Nuclear bombs on Japan: necessary?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We're discussing this in the chat now, so I thought I'd start this....

... although, I'm pretty sure it's gonna go something like this.

- Theweapon will support it, thinking we should drop more bombs
- Braaq will also support it, as an unfortunate event but a necessary one for America to kick ass
- Bulkboy will conditionally support it, however he will argue that we should have just bombed the whole country, so everything is "equal"
- Tech is disappointed that schools full of young children were turned into dust.
- CWU will be upset, only because some supplement factories were destroyed in the process.
- I will post tons of evidence, and logical arguments why it was unnecessary, and the most horrible act in the history of the world.

the above is meant for a joke :carduindisguise

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Way to make me sound like an idiot with your assumption. I don't think it was good, but due to the circumstances with Japan and the growing threat of Stalin... yes it was necessary IMO.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Way to make me sound like an idiot with your assumption. I don't think it was good, but due to the circumstances with Japan and the growing threat of Stalin... yes it was necessary IMO.

Dude, read the tone of it... it's a joke.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, read the tone of it... it's a joke.

I knew that, I was joking too. But I guess it impossible to "read" either one of our tones. I should have put a :tear: face for you to see that though...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't cardu with a bag on his head constitute a giveaway in tone tho? :dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't cardu with a bag on his head constitute a giveaway in tone tho? :dunnodude:

Oh, I thought that was mostly referring to you claiming how well your argument is going to be. My bad brotha :wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We're discussing this in the chat now, so I thought I'd start this....

... although, I'm pretty sure it's gonna go something like this.

- Theweapon will support it, thinking we should drop more bombs
- Braaq will also support it, as an unfortunate event but a necessary one for America to kick ass
- Bulkboy will conditionally support it, however he will argue that we should have just bombed the whole country, so everything is "equal"
- Tech is disappointed that schools full of young children were turned into dust.
- CWU will be upset, only because some supplement factories were destroyed in the process.
- I will post tons of evidence, and logical arguments why it was unnecessary, and the more horrible act in the history of the world.

the above is meant for a joke :carduindisguise

:49:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think we should bomb mars................. :carduindisguise

before those fuckers start plotting on us

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Horrible, but at least it helped end the war?

Another question:

Was it necessary to bomb Pearl Harbour?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Another question:

Here we go, now we're getting into the good stuff...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Another question:

we made peace with them, and they bombed us.

what do you guys think about that??

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we made peace with them, and they bombed us.

what do you guys think about that??

See, having an opinion is one thing. Saying "I think it helped end the war", or "it was necessary because they were trying to get nukes too" is an opinion, and opinions are never flat out "right" or "wrong".

However, this above statement, that America was at peace with Japan, and the evil Japanese paid them back by bombing America, is completely wrong. Please read on the topic before replying.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
See, having an opinion is one thing. Saying "I think it helped end the war", or "it was necessary because they were trying to get nukes too" is an opinion, and opinions are never flat out "right" or "wrong".

However, this above statement, that America was at peace with Japan, and the evil Japanese paid them back by bombing America, is completely wrong. Please read on the topic before replying.

thats what i learned in school.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and they even made us watch that movie pearl harbor, in which it shows that japan gave the united states friendship ribbons, idk why they would make a movie about an actual event and not make it true

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and they even made us watch that movie pearl harbor, in which it shows that japan gave the united states friendship ribbons, idk why they would make a movie about an actual event and not make it true

A Hollywood movie?

facepalm-1.jpeg

Weapon, I ask you once again, please read.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
read what!!!?

you guys keep flaming me for what i was taught tell me what really happened then.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one thing to keep in mind.

i dont care if im wrong.

dont just tell me im wrong, show me im wrong. so we can all learn right?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one thing to keep in mind.

i dont care if im wrong.

dont just tell me im wrong, show me im wrong. so we can all learn right?

Dude, I'd like to help you develop the skills to search and critically appraise info. To start, try something like a google search on something like "America sanctions Japan Pearl Harbour" .. or something like that.