• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Suicide Bombing

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alot of civilians died.

because of a terrorist suicde bomber.

not the US fault is it?

graphic images in the link and shows you what it looks like over there

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
140006317501_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_-1.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking A bro, were you waiting for me to post this lol, you replied as soon as i posted it

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL.... I just was browsing, and saw the post..... a quick google, and I got an image of a book that is well worth reading.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was a friggin fast google holy shit, i had just hit POST and you had replied..

creepy................:keke:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so when the U.S dropped bombs how was it?did the flowers bloomed?
like is not enough that your country has killed thousands of people you act like you are the good guys...:uhoh2:

by the way aren't you an anti racist?dont you see that what the U.S has done over there is pure racism?if dropping napalm and chemicals in cities is not racism then i would really want to know what is your opinion about racism.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is it racist? while i was firing my rifle i was screaming "i hate arabs!!". that would be considered racist.

war has nothing to do with race. if not then we wouldnt have people from all over the world living here.

you guys see what the media tells you, they always find little stupid things and blow it out of proportion. they dont talk about what we have done or what the terrorist have done over there.

yea man helping those guys out is being racist :no:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
attacking another country is racist on its own,it doesnt matter what you say when you kill people,words on their own are harmless,its peoples acts that count.So as long as you kill people that have never done anything to you,then you are a racist(in some degree at least)

most of the wars are wars between races,so race plays a big role.perhaps you should read some history

the media told me that the the U.S has murdered thousands of people,is that a little thing?

everybody knows what you have done over there...killed many people,dropped a shitload of uranium depleted shells,little kids are born deformed because of this and even more people are getting cancer,you steal their wealth,even before the second war your country forced an embargo in medicine and the result was that every month hundreds of people(little kids too) died every month from the lack in medicine

those iraqis should be thankful who knows what kind of disasters they would up to if there wasn't the U.S

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
attacking another country is racist on its own,it doesnt matter what you say when you kill people,words on their own are harmless,its peoples acts that count.So as long as you kill people that have never done anything to you,then you are a racist(in some degree at least)

most of the wars are wars between races,so race plays a big role.perhaps you should read some history

the media told me that the the U.S has murdered thousands of people,is that a little thing?

everybody knows what you have done over there...killed many people,dropped a shitload of uranium depleted shells,little kids are born deformed because of this and even more people are getting cancer,you steal their wealth,even before the second war your country forced an embargo in medicine and the result was that every month hundreds of people(little kids too) died every month from the lack in medicine

those iraqis should be thankful who knows what kind of disasters they would up to if there wasn't the U.S

once again what the media tells you. they tell you weve killed thousands what about our marines/soldiers? do you think we went there and just killed whoeevr came across us? your so wrong. we searched for insurgents the same that fucking killed all those people in that friggin link i posted, women children and old men bro. that shit happens every fucking day. theres even women and kids shooting at US troops cause their family has something to do with terrorist. what history do i need to learn? i expieranced it first hand and will again pretty soon.

i made a post to show you what happens over there, something the media doesnt show you, that photographer who was embedded with US marines got taken out of the country cause he posted those graphic pictures and refused to take them off so people can see what its like, every fucking day you hear about a suicide bomber kill x amount of US soldiers and X amount of iraqi civilians.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
women and children are shooting at U.S troops because they killed their husbands\fathers you invaded a country twice what did you expect?welcome you as heroes?heroes that invaded a third world country with their sophisticated weapons.I dont like fanatic muslims that kill their own people,but to me the U.S is the most responsible for this mess.
did you bother to see the link i posted?who's responsible for those atrocities?If there is a terrorist thats the U.S and your racist government

i wont argue that some individuals among the U.S side want to help those people but results tell another story.

i will have to go now bro,have a nice day

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
women and children are shooting at U.S troops because they killed their husbands\fathers you invaded a country twice what did you expect?welcome you as heroes?heroes that invaded a third world country with their sophisticated weapons.I dont like fanatic muslims that kill their own people,but to me the U.S is the most responsible for this mess.
did you bother to see the link i posted?who's responsible for those atrocities?If there is a terrorist thats the U.S and your racist government

i wont argue that some individuals among the U.S side want to help those people but results tell another story.

i will have to go now bro,have a nice day

husbands/fathers that were part of terroist activity or were killed in a bombing cause by friggin insurgents and blamed on the US. and theres no way our government is racist/terrorist dude, we give rights to anyone who wants to be a part of our country legally. i have a friend that i used to train with that lived in the middle east and he says this is a great country thats why he lives here. but....... he says that we have given our people too much freedom and too many rights, which is why no one works and lives off the government, when the hard working familys that dont stop working are about to lose their home and we have veterans with PTSS that arent getting the proper medical attention and are tossed on the street. but in no way we are racist. i have honestly never heard that one before.

ive been in arguments like this before, everyone has their opinion. and i apprciate your point of view, but im showing you mine.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree with Alex that it was "racist", instead, I would use the word "imperialist", and I agree on everything else he said.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
what do you mean?
He keeps insisting on labeling things as having to deal with racism when they clearly do not, which affects the impact the rest of his arguments have. I thought I was speaking straightfowardly there.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He keeps insisting on labeling things as having to deal with racism when they clearly do not, which affects the impact the rest of his arguments have. I thought I was speaking straightfowardly there.

oh ok, you were i just didnt understand it.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If there is a terrorist thats the U.S and your racist government

You are confusing racism with profiteering. If the Americans are as racist you claim the atrocities would be much worse (not that they aren't bad already). I do not agree with this war. It has been wrong since the get go. No offense Weapon, I have a great deal of respect for soldiers who go over there with good intentions and a strong will as I have said in other threads.

Racism is not what defines this war. Color does define this war, but that color is green. The color green is only color that mattered to the administration that started this war.

BTW its not as if the middle east is a shining beacon of racial equality. Saddam never committed racial atrocities or attempted genocides. Israel and Palestine haven't been fighting for decades.

This is war brought on by fear mongering, hate mongering and unadulterated greed. Don't paint it as racism, that doesn't do it justice.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when i think of scums like cheney and rumsfeld racist is the least i can think of and i have the impression that i am not the only one that thinks like that.I didnt mean to say that racism is the cause of this war because if it was like that they would just wipe iraq of the face of the planet that would be easier than what they are doing now.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are confusing racism with profiteering. If the Americans are as racist you claim the atrocities would be much worse (not that they aren't bad already). I do not agree with this war. It has been wrong since the get go. No offense Weapon, I have a great deal of respect for soldiers who go over there with good intentions and a strong will as I have said in other threads.

Racism is not what defines this war. Color does define this war, but that color is green. The color green is only color that mattered to the administration that started this war.

BTW its not as if the middle east is a shining beacon of racial equality. Saddam never committed racial atrocities or attempted genocides. Israel and Palestine haven't been fighting for decades.

This is war brought on by fear mongering, hate mongering and unadulterated greed. Don't paint it as racism, that doesn't do it justice.

i agree with what you say,and i said that about some politics,not the entire nation