• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ron Paul before yesterdays election

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkCjMkakbB0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkCjMkakbB0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's a genius, and well Obama, i hope that within the next 2 months things don't worsen.
already bad as is. 4 years oh god.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like how CNN, at the beginning on the left of the screen, says Paul ran for President back in 1988 but nothing about his recent run.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, I don't think anything was meant by that. I can't watch it now since I'm at school, but I thought it was good and fair when I saw it earlier.

Ever since he dropped out, he's been getting more and fairer coverage. Neil Cuvato (sp?) the other day, told him he was a genius, on Fox tv!

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, I don't think anything was meant by that. I can't watch it now since I'm at school, but I thought it was good and fair when I saw it earlier.

Ever since he dropped out, he's been getting more and fairer coverage. Neil Cuvato (sp?) the other day, told him he was a genius, on Fox tv!

Don't get me wrong, I think CNN is doing a great job asking Ron Paul good questions and actually letting him answer this time. I think it's great what CNN is doing but it's a little too late to give RP all of this coverage. I just thought it was funny that CNN didn't put that RP recently ran for prez.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ they do mention his run. they say "former republican candidate", and to say that you'd have to be alluding to his current run because the one before that in 88 he was a libertarian. it also mentions something in his interview.