• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gyno Questions????

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive had a little bit of gyno since i was a kid, it comes and goes. but its still there even after the roids, its not noticable but it bothers me.

my question is how can i get rid of it?

is it possible without surgury?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm afraid surgery is the only real option. If it has been there for a while, there is really no getting rid of it any other way.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm afraid surgery is the only real option. If it has been there for a while, there is really no getting rid of it any other way.

its just starting to come in now tho, before i started training i had it and my nipple were sensitive, and i started training and they went away niw its starting to come back, its fresh bro i just started to notice like a week or 2 ago anything i can do now??

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Letro, it will sometimes reverse it but because of the rebound effect that can come with letro. Make sure your dosing is right and you follow the taper when coming off. I didn't and the gyno became worse because of it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Letro, it will sometimes reverse it but because of the rebound effect that can come with letro. Make sure your dosing is right and you follow the taper when coming off. I didn't and the gyno became worse because of it.

awesome bro, do you still have gyno? if not what you do after than to get rid of it? im search letro now and see how it works'

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, I still do but its about the same as before I ever touched gear. Raloxifin has also been said to reverse gyno. I had a little luck with that.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
could the havoc be causing it more to flare up recently?

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, I want to get rid of the little gyno I have w/o surgery and I have never cycled or taken any AAS. So just taking Letro correctly might reduce it?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
prolly dumb question but whats gyno?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

bitch tit... fat under the nipples

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
um true gyno doesn't "come and go" it's always there and there is no way to get rid of it besides surgery.

if your supposed gyno comes and goes, it's not gyno, it's fat storage around your nipple. i was under the impression i had gyno as well until i dieted for my show. once my bf started getting real low, my "gyno" dissappeared. point of the story, it wasn't gyno, just fat. if the lumps behind your nipples aren't rock hard and they come and go, it's not gyno.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
um true gyno doesn't "come and go" it's always there and there is no way to get rid of it besides surgery.

if your supposed gyno comes and goes, it's not gyno, it's fat storage around your nipple. i was under the impression i had gyno as well until i dieted for my show. once my bf started getting real low, my "gyno" dissappeared. point of the story, it wasn't gyno, just fat. if the lumps behind your nipples aren't rock hard and they come and go, it's not gyno.

its not really right under my nipple, its way in there and its not rock hard(like a ball) its really soft actually but idk it just looks weird or its me freaking out, should i still do some kind of anti estrogen drug just in case?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not really right under my nipple, its way in there and its not rock hard(like a ball) its really soft actually but idk it just looks weird or its me freaking out, should i still do some kind of anti estrogen drug just in case?

in regards to the anti estrogen, no. if it actually is gyno that you have, then nothing will reverse that.

but you are describing to me exactly what i had. if it's not rock hard it isn't gyno man. a lot of people have fat that kind of centers around the nipple and this can be misconstrued as gyno. i know i thought it was. but after dieting it was completely gone. i was very pleasantly surprised.

if you want to be cautious next time you run a cycle use a little (just a little, it is very potent stuff) of letro. it'll more than do the job and put your mind at ease of the whole gyno situation.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive read that to take nolva during a cycle just in case and use clomid as a PCT

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm more a fan for nolva as a PCT and letro used during the cycle for estrogen control. i think you really improve your response to your PCT regime if you use them only as your PCT and not as estrogen control. but your way isn't wrong a lot of guys do it that way.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm more a fan for nolva as a PCT and letro used during the cycle for estrogen control. i think you really improve your response to your PCT regime if you use them only as your PCT and not as estrogen control. but your way isn't wrong a lot of guys do it that way.

good to go.

ima read up more on it, thanks bro.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality maybe you can help me out with this. Recently over on the board on musculardevelopment I saw where a guy had decided to use Letro alone as his pct. My question is could letro alone be used as a pct and be more productive than nolva, especially since letro works so well on gyno. I've been looking some stuff up but havent found anything that says that it would. I'm thinking about getting some letro just to have on hand for my cycle, just to be cautious of gyno. The gyno fears lol

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys, there is different kinds of GYNO. So the fatty tissue is gyno and the "rock" behind your nipple which is your gland is also a different type of gyno. So just to have a blanket statement calling it not gyno isn't true. Bitch tits would be a better way to describe it, any fatty tissue, puffy nipple, growing of the nipples, etc is gyno.