• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JAY CUTLER GUEST POSING AT 2008 MIDWEST IRONMAN - NOVEMBER 1st

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ALWAYS HUGE
2999039274b72f9f96fcfb0-1.jpg

2999036656035b2ab854rj1-1.jpg

2999038138e0cc6ee021fr3-1.jpg

2999039998731d146c75fs9-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks like a woman, but nonetheless I think he looks great. He's got the mass, from now on I think he should work on brining his conditioning to peak and losing that 60" waist.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
massive as always. Left bi is looking pretty bad in that first pic.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it me or does his stoamch look smaller in the first pic?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
massive as always. Left bi is looking pretty bad in that first pic.

i'm certain you mean right bi.

man, how does this guy have fans from a bbing standpoint??? i just don't get it. he's a great guy and very smart, but his physique is just plain bad.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People love the mass, although from an judging bbing stand point it's terrible. but to the eye of the average joe it's fucking amazing it's like watching a football game as a fan, then watching it as a coach you can more easily know wtf is wrong and why one teams sucks.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Always huge, BUT.........

C

crossfirebmf

It's time for Jay to get a new haircut because he is no longer a young rising cocky star...he's a big bloated endorsement. He's had two years to come in at top condition and has failed miserably both times. He's making so much right now for not doing anything and he's taking full advantage of it. It's apparent that bodybuilding and improving his physique isn't his main focus anymore. He took advantage of being number 1 and didn't strive to improve. It's all about the Benjamins and I think he's realized that he isn't the top dog anymore so he's just gonna ride out what he has left and all the power to him because he was good once and who doesn't want to make money?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People love the mass, although from an judging bbing stand point it's terrible. but to the eye of the average joe it's fucking amazing it's like watching a football game as a fan, then watching it as a coach you can more easily know wtf is wrong and why one teams sucks.

that is an EXCELLENT analogy. what i don't get is how even the bbing fans/judges can like this guy. i mean even though we all know it was a joke, the judges did select this guy as a 2 time mr O....wtf?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's time for Jay to get a new haircut because he is no longer a young rising cocky star...he's a big bloated endorsement. He's had two years to come in at top condition and has failed miserably both times. He's making so much right now for not doing anything and he's taking full advantage of it. It's apparent that bodybuilding and improving his physique isn't his main focus anymore. He took advantage of being number 1 and didn't strive to improve. It's all about the Benjamins and I think he's realized that he isn't the top dog anymore so he's just gonna ride out what he has left and all the power to him because he was good once and who doesn't want to make money?

the truth hurts. and you just spoke it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff