• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jim Cordova (WNBF Pro)

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jim Cordova is currently one of the top fitness models in the nation in addition to being a world-ranked drug-free bodybuilder, recently claiming the titles of WNBF Pro Mr. Universe, Mr. America, and World Champion in 2007. As a result of his success, his image can be seen regularly in the majority of mainstream fitness magazines nationwide. As an authority in fitness and sports nutrition, he contributes toward the development of others through sharing his knowledge in public lectures, instructing at fitness camps across the nation, and writing articles for various mainstream fitness magazines. He has accumulated over a decade of training experience working with the general public in addition to assisting fitness competitors, models, and top drug-free bodybuilders.

In addition to his achievements on the athletic side of fitness, he has realized outstanding success as a fitness marketing consultant, constructing various health facilities across the nation from the ground up. In 2001, he earned a marketing/management degree, graduating Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 GPA. During that time he has also become a certified personal trainer through The International Sports and Sciences Association (ISSA). With over twelve years of experience working alongside successful owners and fitness consultants in both larger-franchise and privately owned health clubs, Jim has developed a successful sales and management system geared toward building smaller-scale health facilities in addition to enhancing the marketing potential of aspiring fitness professionals. Presently he is a highly successful trainer of top physique competitors in both Long Island & Manhattan New York.

Bodybuilding Titles:

2004 INBF World Champion

2007 WNBF Mr. Universe

2007 WNBF Pro American Champion

2007 WNBF World Champion

ifdcok-1.png

2mpbzh0-1.png

vdluzd-1.png

qsnlzm-1.png

2cpb1c8-1.png

2cq1ttt-1.png

2dj3rdg-1.png

v80mk6-1.png

5205ew-1.png

11w6535-1.png

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Juice, Juice, Juice.. He's on Juice.. LOL

Just kidding. This guy looks great for 165lbs, well for any weight this guy looks great!

warpig

warpig

Looks great, hes got a sick taper and no waist

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks fucking awesome!!!!

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

something nattys aspire to...amazing physique...

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
He looks awesome! His back is great.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome size! looks good for a natty!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No drugs ?

Well, if so, then unbelievable.

E

emil

of course he's done some kind of performance enhancing drugs...

akita

akita

drug-free....yea...right...and i'm a squirrel....

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
drug-free....yea...right...and i'm a squirrel....
:disgust:

So you like nuts??

I find it very funny those who claim this guy not to be a natty. You all know that he's only 165 lbs. He is around 5'8 I believe, not a midget but not a giant either. Point is he fills out his frame extremely well! To throw that he is on AAS or other enhanced substances is absurd.

akita

akita

:disgust:

So you like nuts??

I find it very funny those who claim this guy not to be a natty. You all know that he's only 165 lbs. He is around 5'8 I believe, not a midget but not a giant either. Point is he fills out his frame extremely well! To throw that he is on AAS or other enhanced substances is absurd.

Haha,lol,yes i like nuts!!So what if his only 165??!!I'm also around 165.180cm,8 years of training,and i'm not looking even close to this guy.But,that's not really matters...Look at his muscle quality,fullness,thickness-he's faaaaaaaar away from natural....Take a look at my avatar-180cm,85kg-do I look natural in your opinion??

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's also about twenty years older than you.

You're at 187 lbs and he is 20 lbs less than you. No way to compare.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love his physique and always have! He has a fdb that reminds me so much of Zane. No point in arguing whether he is natty or not, but I will say this. I believe he is pushing 40, if not in his 40's. These natty guys have been training for a long ass time. If you followed a consistent training, nutrition, and supplement routine that was to a T for 20+ years, and then throw in crazy genetics, you would have a very impressive physique to show for.

edit: YMJ beat me to the age statement! Point well made.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the Lightning bolt pose and the rear DB are brilliant!

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks impressive. nice post man.