• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Prime- USP Labs

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Prime- USP Labs
Has anyone tried this or heard about this ? is it good ?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm on it now- week 1.

From what I see, it messes with your mind. You constantly feel smaller, which is a problem Imo as it claims to improve the neurotransmitter- dopamine (l-dopa); Strength is going up quick.

BIG problem for me: VERY rough on your central nervous system. Make sure you're getting 8hrs of sleep, minimum. The first week is stressful and it's as if you've overreached and became adrenally fatigued.

will update this thread as my cycle goes.

Give it a try, I need other people to take this.

Kev

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

thanks ... yeah lol after u said tht i am going to wait for a few more updates before stating it

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'm on the verge of not liking it. Really messes with your mind from what I've been experiencing.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

messes with ur mind as in ?? can u explain ? cause i was thinking of getting this next week

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Makes you feel smaller, you look at yourself smaller in the mirror, etc. Not that this is a big deal, though it effects dopamine and i'm just having a bad reaction. Give it a try.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

have u experienced any weight gains and/or strength gains ?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haven't checked weight yet, but definitely have found some quick muscle gains.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

hmm nice .. are u taking anything else with it ??

allstar

allstar

I heard its great to do the Asteroid Stack, they all work off eachother

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrThinker

MrThinker

Eyo The_KM keep us update with your progress because I'm really interested in giving this supplement a try and maybe stacking it with Nitrex Anabol5 ( Non-Steroidal Anabolic Amplifier ) during my up coming bulking phrase.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what your saying it sounds like your feeling the adverse effects of a new cycle but with half even 1/3 of the benefits

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahh Thanks workingatit46

Trib doesnt do much to me, just make me a little horny and I dont have any problem with that in the first place, money would be better spent on a different supplement or food

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prime's composed of tribulus aquaticus, not tribulus terrestris which is what "Trib" is derived from.

MrThinker

MrThinker

The_KM have you made any muscle gain with this product and would you recommend me switching from Nutrex Anabol5 to Prime or Stacking both products together durning a bulking phrase.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If u are under the age of 23 dont bother with any testo boosters, use that money and get urself food whey and mono

MrThinker

MrThinker

If u are under the age of 23 dont bother with any testo boosters, use that money and get urself food whey and mono

24, I'm currently using Anabol5 to help keep my body Anabolic during my cutting phrase and also too keep my strength and mass up. I'm about to Bulk lean and I wanted to replace or maybe add Prime to my currently stack of supplements.