• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Spat between 15 year old girls leads to gunfire

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Tech will be by later with pics from their myspace pages.

* Story Highlights
* Teah Wimberly, 15, is "very troubled young girl," attorney says
* She is being held for 21 days, likely to undergo psych evaluation
* Prosecutors may charge her as adult with first-degree murder
* Police say she shot, killed Amanda Collette in crowded hallway

FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida (AP) -- A 15-year-old accused of fatally shooting her classmate was upset because the two had recently stopped talking.

She told police she brought a gun to school because she "wanted her to feel pain like me," according to an affidavit.

Teah Wimberly, a 15-year-old sophomore at Fort Lauderdale's Dillard High School, was ordered held in jail for 21 days Thursday, and will likely undergo a psychological examination before her next court date.

"She's a very troubled young girl and we asked the judge to order a confidential psychological evaluation," said her attorney, Gary Kollin. Wimberly's family was "distraught about the fact that a child has died" and "saddened by the fact that Teah is in custody."

Wimberly is charged with first-degree murder and discharging a weapon on school property in the killing of Amanda Collette, also 15.

Officer Mark A. Shotwell, who interviewed Wimberly, wrote in the affidavit that she said the two had been friends, but recently stopped speaking. Investigators said Wimberly shot Collette, then walked to a seafood restaurant to call authorities and turn herself in.

Prosecutors are considering charging her as an adult.

Dozens of high school students gathered before classes Thursday for a brief memorial service in Collette's honor. Some students wore black, while others brought flowers and teddy bears. A few said prayers.

The shooting around 11 a.m. Wednesday set off a confused chain of events at the school: Students screamed and ran when the victim fell to the floor, but authorities couldn't immediately confirm a shot had been fired.

Stephan Willis, a sophomore, said the girls were arguing in an outside corridor when Wimberly suddenly pulled out a gun and shot Collette.

"She's a nice girl. She's quiet. She just keeps to herself," Willis said of the victim, whom he said he'd known since elementary school.

Authorities later confirmed the shooting. It was possible a smaller-caliber gun was used and the wound closed around the bullet, said Sgt. Frank Sousa, a spokesman for Fort Lauderdale Police. The school was locked down for a short time, but classes soon resumed.

Wimberly left campus and walked across the street to Captain Crab's Take-Away restaurant where she called authorities and told them "she had shot her friend," Sousa said. Authorities took her into custody at the restaurant and recovered a gun.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz heard it in the radio this morning

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Shooter....

la56e902328c67011c8322byu0-1.jpg

Victim....

l795838695ee6d25bc1d6f0or0-1.jpg

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She's wearing a men's polo and a chain, odds were they were dyke lovers and she couldn't take it/ =/ thats my opinion but you'd prolly hear other wise.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She's wearing a men's polo and a chain, odds were they were dyke lovers and she couldn't take it/ =/ thats my opinion but you'd prolly hear other wise.

facepalmxd-1.gif
What is happening to this site?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats a dead honest opinion she looks like my sister whom sports, mens polo's wears a chain and im so glad at time she never had access to a gun because she is ghetto crazy and her answer to it would be I don't care, wanted to to hurt, or fuck that ho.

Dead serious, there was no joke in that sentence i was giving honest opinion.

and yes my sis is a dyke.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In every relationship there is a passive and the agressor, dominate and the submissive, man and the woman. Gay, bi, Hetro I don't care there always is. the Victim appears by dress to be the woman wear she appears to be of a masculine type. this is by just seeing the pictures provided.

Friendship wise they have nothing in common, appearance wise. One appears to go thug life dress style (easiest way to portray a man in the urban life)

the other dresses girlish tight clothes, womens jewery. Woman wear.

Too young, i don't think so my sis dated other girls around age 13, fucked up.... yes.

this comes from a expert of ghetto life.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
the dead one looks kinda hot in her myspace pic.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jailbait always lieing to get us men caught.