• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Naked, scared man found in rainforest

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24668568-1248,00.html

A NAKED man was found in dense rainforest south of Cairns in a bizarre rescue that has searchers scratching their heads.

The man, 27, spent a cold night huddled among the trees on a steep ridge behind Bingil Bay at Mission Beach after losing his way, and his clothes, in the rainforest.

He was found sitting on a log in the nude.

Rescuers hauled themselves up a steep rainforested hill to get to him in territory they yesterday called "billygoat country".

"He was sitting there with scratches all over him," teenage searcher Brad Figallo said.

"We saw him and it was like, oh geeze. He'd said he needed some help. But we weren't expecting that.

"But he was more relieved than embarrassed to see us … he told us he thought he was going to die up there."

Police described the man as disorientated, scratched but otherwise not hurt when they found him about 10.30am on Saturday.

Sen-Constable Tony Cliffe said the man told searchers, police and ambulance officers he had no idea how he got up the ridge or where his clothes were.

He said he had been fishing near the spot the previous afternoon.

"They gave him water, clothes and got him down," Sen-Constable Cliffe said.

He praised Bingil Bay residents who alerted emergency services and organised search parties after hearing the man's yells for help from bushland above their homes about 7am.

"They took on thick, very hard-to-navigate rainforest on the side of the mountain to get to him … we don't know how he got there and he tells us he doesn’t know either," he said.
:keke: I'm posting this just for the title.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Acid is a hell of a drug.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stay off the drugs hypo lulz
:49:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More like Crack.

Acid isn't like that. It's more of a spiritual trip than a physical one.

May you be so kind as to explain how you posses such knowlegde about recreational drugs, this time acid dear Mr. beefcake? :keke:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
May you be so kind as to explain how you posses such knowlegde about recreational drugs, this time acid dear Mr. beefcake? :keke:

"Someone who isn't me" has taken quite a few of drugs in the 17 years he's been alive. Acid being one of them. Pretty much everything except the REALLY bad ones.

In my city, I can almost gaurentee that at least on every other block, there's a dealer on the block. You'd be surprised at the shit you can find here. Ask Serb, he'll prob tell you the same thing.