• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BIGGER STRONGER FASTER* deleted scene: "Roid Rage"

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

BIGGER STRONGER FASTER* deleted scene: "Roid Rage"​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too true. wonder why they deleted the scene..

GetSize

GetSize

:49:

"Roids take a little asshole and turn them into a big asshole but you just become a bigger asshole" GV

Thx for the vid!

Bhana

Bhana

haha GV sets it straight, shame it was deleted

T

tavuthekid

very nice post i think there is another deleted scene where cutler speaks about some things and i havent seen that in the dvd

C

crossfirebmf

Very nice post. I assume it was deleted because in a way it proves that there is no such thing as roid rage and that it the major reason unintelligent people (the government) is against them. Can't fight the majority with facts without being shafted because Washington knows everything...duh. I'm sure the filmmakers weren't "allowed" to put this section in the film if you get my drift.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i reallt like greg valentino in the movie.. he opens up eyes with his words..

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

if this scene was published. it wouldve taken away from the credibility of those people he interviewed and ultimately take away from the entire movie effect on the viewer

smart move on the director

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this interview is half right. obviously someone on gear is not going to transform to an aggressive malicious person clear out of left field if they were relatively docile before use. no one spases out on gear. however it is undeniable that some compounds increase irratibility. there have been multiple times where i haven't really been angry, but rather just upset for no real reason. maybe i do a set where i expected 2 more reps than i got and just get really pissed, something i don't typically do. though it is totally controllable, it is very apparent that some compounds to increase one's sensitivity/irratibility to certain situations. if you're not a moron, it's not a big deal.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

This is roid rage:

Last edited by a moderator: