• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Expert GH Question in Europe or Asia

B

biggcity

Hey guys I got a question. I am living in Tokyo and the GH and gear is not illegal. My question is what is the best GH I should get from Europe or where ever. I had some buddies telling me that Jintropin is the best out of China, but I have heard there is much better quality. Please give me some advice fellas.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jintropin is a great choice! you need to run it for at least 3 months to see the effects.. Do you plan to use it along with AAS?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You will see effects within weeks but those are usually the negative effects. Like YMJ has said it takes a good 2-6 months depending on your body to see the true effects of it.

B

biggcity

Yea I will use it with AAS and just wanted to make sure which GH would be better. My homie was getting Jintropin out of China but he said the contact info he had is not responding. If you guys got any ideas shoot me a PM please!! Thinking of running for 6-7months up to the USA next year.

Thanx Fellas!!