• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clen and T3 thread

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok guys so lets hear it, what do you all think about Clen or T3. Which is best? Do you think Clen is productive with PCT? How experienced would one need to be with aas to use these? Do you guys ramp up with the two weeks on, two weeks off?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
clen is better in regards to the fact that you wont loose muscle like you would if you took T3(cytomel) without aas.. personally i would not take either without the use of aas but if you were to take 1 then make it clen, T3 will eat away at everything even your muscle tissue, no matter how much food your taking in when your natural your body does not have the proper amount of hormones to preserve you from loosing muscle tissue.. if you were to take both together then add the use of at least 500mg/testosterone/week, this will help greatly with the anabolism while your on T3..

dosages

clen 50mcgs/day then work yourself up to 100mcgs/day for 2 weeks then come off for 2 weeks, if you want to stay on longer you need to take 50mg of benadryl per day to clean out your receptors or else the clen will become in-effective..

T3- a good replacement dose for your own thyroid is 50mcgs/day, if you want to see real results from T3 you need to take about 100-150mcgs a day, 200mcgs/day is not unheard of, i would not stay on T3 much longer then a month and when you come off you need to ramp yourself down to 25mcgs a day for a few days and then come off completely, keep in mind when you come off T3 your own thyroid will stop working for at least 3 days, so on these 3 days restrict your carbs/sugars completely or else you will balloon out..

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bump.....

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

i have heard the sides of clen suck!! shakes... YMJ did a log on it over at razorripped.com that might get you some more info.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On my seventh week as we speak of Clen and t3/ Clen is at 160 mcg's and the T3 is at 75 mcg's. No muscle loss that I can visually see. Diet and cardio have been a bit off lately due to horse shows and other activities. I'll post pictures at the end of the 8 weeks.

Just to note, i have had no side effects from the clen. (knock on wood)

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't see your other questions. Yes, I would definitely use clen during PCT and t3 during cycle.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you using test as well or no? Have you been following the two weeks and two off routine? Do you think this could be used with the first cycle.

Side Note: What do you guys think about the arguments that it can cause damage to the heart?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you using test as well or no? Have you been following the two weeks and two off routine? Do you think this could be used with the first cycle.

Side Note: What do you guys think about the arguments that it can cause damage to the heart?

No test just clen and T3. I've not used the two on two off. I am using ketofin at night 1 my per 100 mcg's. I would use T3 on cycle, for nutrient uptake.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok so after looking in an older thread in which Serb and IronSlave talked about clen I decided to read up some. From what I read heart necrosis is caused when using clen as to where it does not occur at all with the usage of Albuterol. I think because of this I would want to steer clear from clen. Opinons????

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok so after looking in an older thread in which Serb and IronSlave talked about clen I decided to read up some. From what I read heart necrosis is caused when using clen as to where it does not occur at all with the usage of Albuterol. I think because of this I would want to steer clear from clen. Opinons????

ima look into it

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It has been said that long term use may cause infiltration of collagen fibres into the heart walls which causes the heart muscles to stiffen resulting in reduced cardiac output and risk of arrythmias and arrest.

how long do you plan on staying on for? if your running it during PCT i think you'll be fine man.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah I've just seen some research sites that have it realtively cheap and I believe they give you two weeks worth, Just trying to learn more about these before I decide to use them

weapon- have you used clen or alb? What are you thoughts about them.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah I've just seen some research sites that have it realtively cheap and I believe they give you two weeks worth, Just trying to learn more about these before I decide to use them

weapon- have you used clen or alb? What are you thoughts about them.

it depends how many mcgs your taking, i wouldnt just stick to one dose through out the cycle i would pyramid it.

and naw i have never tried it, ive read alot about it tho. i know it has alot of sides, but the whole heart thing isnt a big deal unless you abuse.

why do you wanna take clen?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
simply for its fat loss capabilities, With football I've always carried a little more fat than necessary and had to eat more for all of the running. Now that I'm done I'd like to lower my bodyfat, I have changed my diet and it seems to be working well so far. Just want to learn more about this stuff for future references

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what ive read, and from what friends have done. i would much rather go with some winny, i have friends who have done just winny cycles and they got great results.

good way to pack on muscle and shred IMO.

and a good way to dip your foot in the water with AAS.

L

lifterjaydawg

I have never had any problems with clen, Great for weight loss and you can stack it with T3. If you have problems with the side effects than you could give albuterol a try.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Because clenbuterol causes taurine depletion in your body it can cause any or all of your muscles to cramp. I used it and everything cramped up HARD even with taurine use. Don't know why the taurine wasn't helping.

Dave Palumbo recommends 40mcg per day for 3 to 4 weeks. Its better if you use a smaller dose for a longer period of time.

Clen causes cardiac hypertrophy specifically left ventricular hypertrophy and cardiac necrosis (cell death) to some degree in some people. Many studies showing the more significant, possibly irreversible, heart problems are with mg dosing. We humans take clen in mcg doses.

And Serb 200mcg of T3 will give someone a heart attack ive never heard of anyone use that much. Standard doses are anywhere from 50-125mcg of T3 per day. T4 on the other hand you could use 200mcg since it is 4 times weaker than T3 so that would equate to 50mcg of T3.

Steer clear of clen bambam55 don't think you need it, T3 is the safer option since your body produces T3 naturally you know what you're getting.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have a friend who is on clen right now (since about 5 days now) and he told me that he had killer headaches the first day.. but i saw him yesterday night and i could notice a difference already he looks way drier and his bf seems to be down too..

he's 5'4 and 205lbs with about 7%bf now

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have a friend who is on clen right now (since about 5 days now) and he told me that he had killer headaches the first day.. but i saw him yesterday night and i could notice a difference already he looks way drier and his bf seems to be down too..

he's 5'4 and 205lbs with about 7%bf now

Clen will dry you out first, it's expected. After about the two week mark I noticed fat loss. If possibly started out with to high of a dose.