• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tea bag abuse

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL at the first video. What a little mama's boy.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
:49: they tried to fuck him with a banana BAAAAAHAHAHAHA

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol at the 2nd vid..'I want to see control in your dick':49:

But when you have a kid, the 1st vid isn't funny

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe this is just me... but why ...why on earth would a person guy in particular admit to the media...the media... the media.... the media.... the media. That he was teabagged and fell victim to banana sodomy. That's begging to have everyone except 80% of women and soft men to ridicule you into a suicidal depression.

What I would have done, gotten $150 dollars hired 2 big hard pipe hitting black guys, and the dirtiest bum I could find whom had at least 2 STD's and a big dildo. Went back and with latex filled PVC pipes beat the holy shits out of all of those guys, and one by one had the bum teabag each of them. then would have sodomized them sigularly with the didlo until I was tired.

After seeing my revenged had been exacted I would have taken video of the entire ordeal, and hundreds of pics and posted them every where includeing chain letters through e-mails.

And after that I doubt they would fuck with me for quite some time.... or go crazy and shoot me up with pistols and automatic weapons to publically display thier pain before eating a shell so they won't spend life in prison or waiting death row.

Maybe... to much?

P

Pain

VIP
Maybe this is just me... but why ...why on earth would a person guy in particular admit to the media...the media... the media.... the media.... the media. That he was teabagged and fell victim to banana sodomy. That's begging to have everyone except 80% of women and soft men to ridicule you into a suicidal depression.

What I would have done, gotten $150 dollars hired 2 big hard pipe hitting black guys, and the dirtiest bum I could find whom had at least 2 STD's and a big dildo. Went back and with latex filled PVC pipes beat the holy shits out of all of those guys, and one by one had the bum teabag each of them. then would have sodomized them sigularly with the didlo until I was tired.

After seeing my revenged had been exacted I would have taken video of the entire ordeal, and hundreds of pics and posted them every where includeing chain letters through e-mails.

And after that I doubt they would fuck with me for quite some time.... or go crazy and shoot me up with pistols and automatic weapons to publically display thier pain before eating a shell so they won't spend life in prison or waiting death row.

Maybe... to much?

Remind me to never get on your bad side. :uhoh2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So if that happened you wouldn't have done the same thing or similarily painful on both a physicaly mental and emotional level.... caus ei gotta say if I went back and did that to them... i think i'd be alright.