• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Citigroup bailed out

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush will meet Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson at 10 a.m. on Monday to discuss the economy, the financial crisis and the government's rescue package for Citigroup, White House officials said.

Bush, following the meeting at the Treasury Department, will make a statement at about 10:35 a.m., the White House said.

The U.S. government late on Sunday announced a bailout plan for Citigroup Inc, agreeing to shoulder most of the potential losses on $306 billion of high-risk assets and inject $20 billion of new capital in its biggest move yet to rescue a bank.

helicopterbernanke.jpg

Kanav

Kanav

holy fuck. Why havent americans risen as one and slain these assholes. This goes above and beyond robbing you blind

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because the majority of Americans are ignorant assholes who dont give a fuck. :disgust:

Eli80Cal

Eli80Cal

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because the majority of Americans are ignorant assholes who dont give a fuck. :disgust:

Well said. I love the cartoon Ironslave. All we are doing is prolonging the inevitable. Sooner or later, the piper must be paid.