• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Johnny Jackson vs. David Henry 2008 Mr. Olympia

Who is better?

• JOJ

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • David Henry

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
15wnqef-1.jpg

mux0xw-1.jpg

24npfva-1.jpg

344zern-1.jpg

2r61r92-1.jpg

30hylhl-1.jpg

35mgzo3-1.jpg

12379dv-1.jpg

2lcpc13-1.jpg

27y69o8-1.jpg

29f5x14-1.jpg

riw0av-1.jpg

juy0dj-1.jpg

12528gn-1.jpg

JOJ placed 12th
David Henry placed 1st at 202 class, and 15th at open

i've seen this comparison being requested by someone in "David Henry vs Lee Priest" thread.

edit: poll added

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny Jackson takes this one !!!
nice thread tKD

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well JoJ wins this battle but the BB with more succes down the road is def, David Henry thanks to the 202 class!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JOJ takes this IMO. Both are somewhat top heavy and JOJ's upper body is much larger and thicker than Henry's. I have trained next to JOJ for a few years and Henry as well now in my current gym. I can tell you that JOJ is bigger, thicker and more impressive overall. Not to mention he is a nicer guy, but that is not being compared obviously.

H

HandyMart777

look at joj's chest in that side tri... HUGE!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JOJ the guy is a beast and super strong

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly, it's tough to tell. But JOJ takes this one

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From the front Dave has better quads, arms and lats. JoJ has better chest and abs.

From the side JoJ has it won.

From the back Dave has better definition but less mass. He has high lats and thick erectors aren't the ideal package.

Not a big fan of JoJ's physique, especially after the gay centerfold thing. But he does have a better physique here.

madakira

madakira

JOJ looks like killed the Hulk, cut off his traps, painted them brown, and then had them surgically attached.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't see how you guys are picking jackson here. his conditioning is far inferior and his legs are not at all up to par with the rest of him. slightly better back on jackson, but henry is no slouch there and is far drier. and you guys are only looking at the chest in those side shots, look at the arms, henry has him beat. not to mention henry has to be one of the most aesthitic physiques in the sport today.

henry wins

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta go with David Henry he is more gritter and has a more solid muscle base.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm... this is tough. Dave looks a bit more balanced and better conditioned, but JOJ wins in the mass department hands down.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't see how you guys are picking jackson here. his conditioning is far inferior and his legs are not at all up to par with the rest of him. slightly better back on jackson, but henry is no slouch there and is far drier. and you guys are only looking at the chest in those side shots, look at the arms, henry has him beat. not to mention henry has to be one of the most aesthitic physiques in the sport today.

henry wins

JOJ wins this easily. That's about as good as David Henry is gonna get, but he's too small in comparison. JOJ has about three times the thickness in the back as Henry.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JOJ wins this easily. That's about as good as David Henry is gonna get, but he's too small in comparison. JOJ has about three times the thickness in the back as Henry.

i respectfully disagree here. jackson's back is better yes i probably shouldn't have said slightly better because it is ridiculously thick. but henry's aesthetics, shape, and overal more proportional physique, not to mention much better conditioning gives him the win. henry is not at all too small in comparison. by that logic lee priest shouldn't be able to beat bigger (and by bigger, i mean taller) guys because he's short and that's the only "size" difference here.

M

MusclePrime13

Johnnie could have David any day of the week...but Johnnie cant peak properly and always come in flat and needs some serious leg size. Henry is the giant killer and for good reason. Muscles bellies are full, and comes in tight. Sorry Johnnie Henrys got you

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Jonnie takes this one. He has unbelievable thickness on his back, pecs and traps.