• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

[NOV 08|MOTM] demostenes

P

Pain

VIP
Who deserves MOTM for November 2008?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Me thinks.....Samoan Z....Dridderz....Big Vic....my threee choices!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i thougth of that but he alreasdy is considered a candidate for every month and a rescpeted member so didnt want to choose him again....spread the love!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with prince on Samoan-Z.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
samoan has impressed me, he is very active and is always making great contributions to all kinds of threads.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tim of course is my first choice, my second choice would be demonstes (sp?).
A tim has been deserving a MOTM for a while now.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
agree with Braaq, tim and demostenes are in my opinion the members who deserve to be motm not only for this month, but they easily could have win it even 2-3 months ago - tim has always been there when someone needed help with training, exercises, diet and so on; and demostenes for his great contribution with news,updates and stuff. My 3rd choice would be Zoknat.

Good luck to all :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim,samoan z or demostenes.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Timbo!

Even though he has a fat ass

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nobody, I think it's flawed and skewed! If we are to consider a MOTM we must break down each individual post and see what detail they have put in their post. Simple post whoring should not cut it. :tiphat:

OMG YMJ gots to start with all this technical crap that would make me easily lose....... lmao.

but I'd have to vote tim he contributes more to helping the inexperienced on Muscle Mecca, I just fill my logs make comments in alot of random threads and motivate people in thier logs. and welcome people. :dunnodude:

I would say demo, but he justs brings me news and pics which is great don't get me wrong... but he deserves like a Respected award or Anchorman Medal or Ron Burgandy Recognition Certificate :tiphat:

P

Pain

VIP
Will announce the MOTM tomorrow.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim - he's an awesome capacity to this site! Even though my man big z does a good job motivating people :2: But Tim really deserves the title - no doubt about that!