• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sean Avery suspended

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure how many follow hockey, but anyways, a player for the Dallas Stars, Sean Avery is known as a "super pest" around the NHL. He's basically a primadonna both on and off the ice.

Anyways, he used to date Elisha Cuthbert for 2 years. She dumped him like a year ago I think, and now she is dating Dion Phaneuf, a player for the Calgary Flames. Dallas and Calgary were playing tonight, and this is what Avery had to say earlier today:

Sadly, the NHL suspended him before the game. If he played, it would have been like something out of Slapshot with players going after him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sean Avery is an idiot.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
In every game Avery is in I just hope someone turns around and gives him a crosscheck right on the jaw santaroll

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To bad really...I wanted to see Iginla or Phaneuf fuck him up.

He made some cheap shot comments about Iginla in the preseason

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To bad really...I wanted to see Iginla or Phaneuf fuck him up.

He made some cheap shot comments about Iginla in the preseason

Yep... Iginla was going to challenge him as it was for calling him "boring".... but I could see this turning into a massive suspension filled brawl after the comments about Elisha Cuthbert (though, all his Dallas teammates hate Avery, lol). Would have be interesting to see if they picked up for him.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The management doesn't even back him let alone his teammates...wonder how much longer he will last in Dallas?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a fan of hockey at all, but I know who he is. I think they have to make a decision of whether they would want to keep the sport small but remain with integrity, or if they want it to grow let the guy play because he def draws a lot of attention that hockey normally wouldnt get

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he does make good points, the NHL is marketed horribly. But he's a mediocre player in the league, so he's not really one who should talk.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes an ass clown...the stars made a big mistake even signing this douche in the off season

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff