• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is the best way to get out of this skinny looks?

A

Algernon

Hi friends, I am very weak looking in my physical appearance. I have tried a lot to make my body get a good built up; including a healthy diet plan and tough work out sessions, but did not get any satisfactory results in my body physique. Does anyone know, what is the best way to get out of this skinny looks?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you have to eat more food,solid food not protein/weight gainer shakes,its ok if you use them but dont rely on them,5 solid meals 1-2 shakes

healthy diets ands bulk diets are two different things,the excessive calories you need in order to bulk up is not a very healthy thing.so dont expect to get big with a healthy diet

P

PiC

wrong thread

lolz, anyways try eating anything that u can doesnt matter what from 2 to 2 hours.u need shit loads of carbo to gain weight.and workout like crazy.eat lots of meat and eggs and u will be in shape in no time.

J

Jimmie

Don’t you worry my friend. Everyone needs to wait for sometime before he stumbles upon the right way to work things out. People try a lot of ways to make their body better and spend a lot too on the suggested ways. In my opinion, you could benefit from an online service for muscle building exercise available, that helps you to get out of your skinny looks.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
IP ban for Algernon aka Jimmie aka 10 other screen names.

see ya later mister spammer. :xmaswiggle: