• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gaspari Plasma-jet Review

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Gaspari PlasmaJet Review

Taste - 2/10
Since its capsules theres not any taste to speak of.
But for some reason I found it really hard to swallow the capsules, might be just me, but they tasted something that I dont like.

Feeling - 8.5/10
I started to feel fuller after about 20min, and kept getting fuller during my workout and for some time after.
But I didn't get much of a pump.

Pump - 4/10
Not enough to mention as a pump, really dissapointed, made me fuller though as said before.

Quality - 7/10
PlasmaJet gave me a feeling of fullness and it gave me a better contact with the muscle, which is good.

Usage log

25min
Feeling a little pump coming.

30min
Yepp here it is.

35min
Im feeling tight in my lowerback

40min
Feeling fuller in my whole body.
I can also feel a tingling sensation

45min
It actually hurts in my lower back right now..hmmm
Also, Im feeling warmer then before, and my stomach feels strange (It normally does from N.O)

50min
Im feeling some heartburn(?...think thats the name for it..) Also something close to a headache...but still not.

55min
Feeling tighter by the minute

1h 15min
I feel warm in my face, and I can feel my heartrate in my shoulders and arms :D

1h 30min
Starting my arm session with some dragcurl as warmup.

1h 55min
Done with my Biceps. And my arms feels and look really full. I have had better pumps though

2h 15min
Done with my triceps. Now my arms are even fuller, I have a pump in my chest right now.
But still just fullness im my arms

2h 30min
Done with my rear delt work and post workout stretch, and it feels really good.
I guess the pump gets going more and more,
since I feel more pumped right now then during the session, mostly in my shoulders and chest though.

The verdict

I recommend this product to others since it gave me and still gives me a feeling of fullness 4 hours later. The pump was a dissapointment though, but thats might be thanks to other things during the day also since I didn't eat that good this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude how have you been getting so much stuff lately? Do you just have a bunch of samples or something, you have a lot of reviews to go threw a whole product

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
dude how have you been getting so much stuff lately? Do you just have a bunch of samples or something, you have a lot of reviews to go threw a whole product

I got this for close to 1/4 of the price. And it was recomended to my also.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DA it wasnt just you i choked many times on those fucking pills, also after your done swallowing them you burp or w.e and you got a nasty taste in your mouth.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Come on dude, let us all in on the secret haha. 1/4 of the price how are you pulling that off.

The price on supps in sweden is much higher then in the US...MUCH higher. And one of my cousins in Minnesota asked me if I would like to have some supps..and I said yeah sure. So I paid him some money for the trouble.

You pay $60 for plasmajet here in sweden if you find it cheap really cheap...The recommended price is $99 :xmaswtfgay:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
damn that sucks

you bet! here in Portugal is the same. If i were in the US I could by a lot of supps.. here I just have to think about my money. they're really over priced..

How much is a 100% On whey there? here is 50$ :xmaseek3ugh: so I don't taste that for a long time...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Shadow

Shadow

It's over $100 in Australia

M

MagicRyan

I'm trying it out right now. It's intense. It's my fave no booster out there... a little pricy but oh well, results matter