• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lost

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did anyone else watch the TV Series "Lost"
ive been watching it from the first episode,

Its a great show but sometimes can drag on or even get you hanging on the edge of your seat for more :xmasbigok:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hangon I have a plot line spoiler for you:

They crash on a mysterious island. Nothing happens. Some more nothing happens. A few people die. Then more nothing. More mystery about nothing happening. A bit more mystery and then suddenly they are home. No wait back on the island, no they are home. Some more convoluted mystery and a later timeslot because no-ones watching.

I think that gets you up to date.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hangon I have a plot line spoiler for you:

They crash on a mysterious island. Nothing happens. Some more nothing happens. A few people die. Then more nothing. More mystery about nothing happening. A bit more mystery and then suddenly they are home. No wait back on the island, no they are home. Some more convoluted mystery and a later timeslot because no-ones watching.

I think that gets you up to date.

Oh.... timmy :xmasrofl: :xmaswtcfawk:
did lost make you feel lost?

if you actually sat down and watch every episode, you will actually understand the Show

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Oh it isn't that I didn't get it. Just that they draw it out into this painfully slow soap opera style story. I understand they are trying to build tension and mystery but at some point you stop caring because the plot is such a convoluted mess.

Heroes and Prison Break have gone the same way. Needlessly melodramatic and drawn out. At least these two had something happen in the first season.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Tim.

Only watched the three or four and found it not only boring but utter rubbish.

All I know is that they kept on running away from "something" and kept on looking over their shoulders. BOOOOOOO!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After first season i was hooked ,but in second or third season i lost my interest .I actually wathed the fourth season not too long ago.It wasnt bad ,ill probably watch the fifth season when it ends..

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the show is awesome! They have been dragging it out a bit, but i'm too much into it to now watch the next season.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
next season starts next year, should be good
they did drag it on everynow and then, i think they sign a contract for afew more seasons, not sure

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DDerz, can you tell me what was actually chasing them?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DDerz, can you tell me what was actually chasing them?

the island had a mind of its own, the smoke was chasing them through the island, and the so called "Others" who lived on the other side of the island that was trying to spot those who landed there from leaving as they didnt want the island to be found, those females who gave birth here, all died from some strange reason, their for once the "others" found out 1 of the people that crashed into the island was bout to give birth tried to kidnap her in order to do research and study more about the courses of why it was happening.

in order to make sure the island was never to be found after a group of the people finally left the island, one of the "others" somehow moved the location of it by going underground into some cave area.

Its really hard to explain it all, but i would defiantly watch it all,

Anyways Just a Bump to let those all who are interested, Season 5 starts tomorrow, airing 2 episodes :borat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Oh great can't wait. Something could actually happen this season.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been watching the whole series but as Tim has stated (although I still like it) as with most "hit" shows they try and make them run too long. I really can't see Lost having a satisfying enough conclusion and if it leaves too many threads or "mysteries" open it will be really frustrating.

Prison Break was an awesome show - the 1st series. Even the second series managed to keep the momentum going with them on the run, but it's gone too far.

Why can't they let things stay good rather than running them into the ground.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just finished watching episode 1 and 2 of season 5 that just aired last night
Still a great show,
the episodes are up on mininova.org torrent site for those who are interested

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok just watched half an episode last night on TV.

I have to say that this show is just stupid. The canonicity of several characters and sequences within the show are just laughable at their improbability. These writers are trying far too hard to milk the actors and mystery for more seasons than it has.

At least when The Simpsons messes with canonicity the results are meant to by funny in their improbability.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Oh it isn't that I didn't get it. Just that they draw it out into this painfully slow soap opera style story. I understand they are trying to build tension and mystery but at some point you stop caring because the plot is such a convoluted mess.

Heroes and Prison Break have gone the same way. Needlessly melodramatic and drawn out. At least these two had something happen in the first season.

Prison Break is the stupidest fucking show ever, the purpose was to break out of prison and since they did, the logical thing to happen it .. shows over.

so wtf are they doing now, working for the CIA..etc... wtf you talking about NBC.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

Regardless of how the shows are both turning out, i still enjoy watching them :2:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit... if you come just to make critics then why post !!!
Different people have different tastes.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ So we should only have positive things to say about any movie or TV show that we watch? :doh: