• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike "Mad Dog" Bell Dies at 37!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Written by Wrestling Observer
Monday, 15 December 2008

"Mad Dog" Mike Bell, who was featured in the movie "Bigger, Stronger, Faster," the heavily praised movie on anabolic steroids in sports, passed away this afternoon. He was 37.

Bell was the older brother of producer Chris Bell. Mike wrestled in the Northeast and the West Coast, as well as being an enhancement wrestler with the WWF.

The movie "Bigger, Stronger, Faster," was a study of steroids in sports, as well as within Bell's family in looking at his brothers, Mike, his older brother, a pro wrestler with goals of making it to the WWF, and Mark, his younger brother, who also did some pro wrestling and was also a world class powerlifter.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
R.I.P Mike - mad dog

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Team,

I have some bad news. My oldest brother Mike passed away today. Details are coming at me slowly but don't be upset if I don't share them with you.
As most of you know my brother suffered from addiction and deppression. To me how he died is not important, i'd rather think of how he lived. He was careless with others feelings and with his own body at times. He didn't always do the right thing, he made one bad decision after another. But nearly everyone who has ever met my brother would never forget him. Either because he was loud, rude, funny, emotional or maybe he even kicked their ass. People could relate to Mike even though he had a crazy side to him. Nearly everyone I ever talked to, who knew Mike was touched by him in one way or another. Even people who never met him who saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster were touched and effected by him.

I loved and idolized my big brother he will be missed but never forgotten!

RIP Big Brother I know you fought your heart out to get better."

-Mark Bell I beleive his name is the youngest.

His training log and source of the post.

http://supertraininggym.com/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=55&start=501

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Let the roid talk on the news begin....

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's too bad. Sounds like he had some issues, though.

Wish his family the best.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump, just heard about this.

How much news coverage did he get?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn this sucks and is crazy..I remember a couple of months ago he was on No bull radio, and he seemed to be doing fine..wow..hope his family deals well.And yes, steroids will be forged somehow even on the toxicology report

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't like him in the Documentary at all. I found him to be a very selfish individual. He didn't really think about what his wife wanted at all, all he could think about was himself, he annoyed me quite a bit.

I feel sorry for his wife mostly, and wish her and the rest of his family the best.

bwayne1124

bwayne1124

Crazy...me and my girl just saw that movie maybe two days before i saw this headline on yahoo...i remember his dad saying he expecting him to be found dead...R.I.P. Mad Dog

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit.. r.i.p. mad dog...

i'm pretty sure he committed suicide, he said in the movie that he can't be a regular average joe, and he already tried it couple times..

rip mad dog

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit.. r.i.p. mad dog...

i'm pretty sure he committed suicide, he said in the movie that he can't be a regular average joe, and he already tried it couple times..

rip mad dog

I havn't heard of any evidence that he killed himself.

Anyone see any updates of what happend?