• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I found a few bottles

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been packing up all my possessions and going through everything getting ready to move. I found three bottles. I think their some banned substances I had bought before my accident a few years ago. Does anyone know anything about this stuff? I have 2 bottles of : 1,4-Androstadienedione 50mg
4-Androstenediol 250mg
Bioperine 2.5mg

And 1 bottle of : 19-Norandrostenediol 200mg
5-Alpha-Androstanediol 100mg

Wondering if I should take it. The seals aren't even broke on them. Been in the back of a cupboard.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From another forum:
userscubasteve=
Equibolan (1,4-androstadienedione) is a steroidal precursor of the potent anabolic steroid boldenone.
If you are not familiar with boldenone, it is the same anabolic steroid found in the injectable veterinary preparations Equipoise®, Ganabol, Ultragan and Equi-gan. The activity of boldenone is highly anabolic, with only low to moderate androgenic potency.

-on the 19-Norandrostenediol-
http://sportwarehouse.powerfulhosting.com/level.itml/icOid/1387

Taken off of Roidreport.com
5-alpha androstanediol: Although it looks a lot like 5-androdiol, it isn’t. 5-alpha androstanediol is a precursor to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). 5-alpha androstanediol is bar-none the most androgenic of all the steroid alternatives promoting increased fat loss, tremendous muscle hardness, strength, and vascularity. Also, it’s not able to convert to estrogen whatsoever making it an excellent choice to stack with any testosterone based product. Along with the good comes the bad. Maxteron, being so potent, carries a higher potential androgenic side effect. But like everything else in life, satisfaction is directly proportional with risk. If you aren’t willing to take any

risk, you will likely not have much satisfaction! Unfortunately, the biggest downfall of it is its lower conversion rate. Low conversion rates mean higher doses are needed to get enough of the desired target hormone to be effective, but because it is more potent than regular testosterone it is somewhat of a tradeoff.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they are just prohoromones and they are probably still good to go, just get some pct and your set

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been packing up all my possessions and going through everything getting ready to move. I found three bottles. I think their some banned substances I had bought before my accident a few years ago. Does anyone know anything about this stuff? I have 2 bottles of : 1,4-Androstadienedione 50mg
4-Androstenediol 250mg
Bioperine 2.5mg

And 1 bottle of : 19-Norandrostenediol 200mg
5-Alpha-Androstanediol 100mg

Wondering if I should take it. The seals aren't even broke on them. Been in the back of a cupboard.

i find it funny that you're willing to take this but you won't eat meat :wutyousay:

meat > supplements

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality, Funny, You sound like my Dad.
I eat eggs, it's all good.santasmile

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Food fooooood

eggnog, i chug that shit down.
i would recommend for getting more size drinking egg nog
64oz container equals over 3,300calories.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, that's alot.
But I don't remember liking eggnog the last time I had it :ugh:
Guess I could choke it down, It's better than Myoplex Deluxe Vanilla Cream shakes.:ugh::ugh:
I choked those down. Prob just me, having Barium sulfate Flash backs. :eek5chyper: If you know what it is, you know what I mean.:eek4::no:
All part of the reason I'm a vegetarian now, Duality.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, that's alot.
But I don't remember liking eggnog the last time I had it :ugh:
Guess I could choke it down, It's better than Myoplex Deluxe Vanilla Cream shakes.:ugh::ugh:
I choked those down. Prob just me, having Barium sulfate Flash backs. :eek5chyper: If you know what it is, you know what I mean.:eek4::no:
All part of the reason I'm a vegetarian now, Duality.

I drank 3 glasses of vodka and eggnog.,
good shit. also man, try getting some good old hamburgers down
i paid 22$ for a double 1/3lb cheese burger, a bacon 1/3lb cheeseburger, order of buffalo wings, and large soda, ate and drank it ALL. plus eggnog when i got back haha

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I drank 3 glasses of vodka and eggnog.,
good shit. also man, try getting some good old hamburgers down
i paid 22$ for a double 1/3lb cheese burger, a bacon 1/3lb cheeseburger, order of buffalo wings, and large soda, ate and drank it ALL. plus eggnog when i got back haha

Fatty!!!!1

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For anyone who cares:

I finished this cycle. Happy with the results;
Gained 13lbs & 2 inches on my arms. Strength getting back to previous levels.
Only sides; hair stopped growing & trigger-like patience.
PCT now; Nolva
I'd show you guys the before and after pics I took, but I'm sasquatching till April wax.
Next cycle in May; Methyl e & Propadrol
I can't wait.