• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dark Knight breaks sale records.

P

Pain

VIP
Blu-Ray records that is.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=2184

28ulmiw-1.jpg

A week after hitting store shelves, the Blu-ray release of Warner Brothers 'The Dark Knight' has sold over 1.7 Million units worldwide, shattering all previous Blu-ray sales records. The film, which stars Christian Bale as the caped-crusader, is set to break $1 Billion at the box office, and some execs feared that home video sales would be hurt by such success. Those fears were alleviated after selling through 600,000 Blu-ray units on the first day, and sales of the landmark title have been continuing at a record pace.

In comparison, 'The Matrix' DVD release in 1999 - which is generally recognized as the title to spark sales of the format - sold 780,000 units in one week. The Blu-ray release of 'The Dark Knight' has more than doubled that accomplishment.

Blu-ray has been recognized as one of the most wanted items this holiday season, and consumers are responding aggressively towards lower player prices and the high definition releases of many film favorites. Interest in the format has exploded as consumers budgets become tighter and they realize they can get the same or better movie watching experience in their home with Blu-ray for a lot less money.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's an awesome movie I am not surprised.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I knew this was going to happen.
Does look good though, 1080p happiness.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The quality looks absolutely amazing :xmascrunk:

P

Pain

VIP
TDK is probably one of the best transfers I've watched so far.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No surprises there really.

One for my list of blu-ray purchases.