• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dissapointed about Fallout 3

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

loved the story and the gameplay, just upset that they are not really expansion on the ps3 version - only on 360 and PC. anybody played the game?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I played it and beat it 5 times, IMO it is gaming contracts like Resident evil seris had owned the gmaing contract preventing NES, and Xbox to profit on the franchise but they will be getting RE 5.

I loved it, but only beef i hated about it is not able to play after beating it. even if you let Lyons die instead of you.

Xbox will continue to dominate the gmaing world cuse they got microsoft funding them, whihc is billion upon billions where as PS3 had sony which also has billion but no where enar the billion of microsoft.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got it for PC, looks better on my rig than either PS3 or 360, was playing it while i was on lunch break 2 days ago on 360, i need to get used to console controls, cus it feels downright weeeird.
on PC if you beat it, you can play it again, but old saves go bye bye. lol.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been wanting to try it out, but i got COD: World at War, Gears of War 2, and Madden 09. so i got plenty of games to occupy my time right now. oh yea i just got Guitar Hero: World Tour last night for Christmas.

how long did it take yall to beat the game?

P

Pain

VIP
I played it and beat it 5 times, IMO it is gaming contracts like Resident evil seris had owned the gmaing contract preventing NES, and Xbox to profit on the franchise but they will be getting RE 5.

I loved it, but only beef i hated about it is not able to play after beating it. even if you let Lyons die instead of you.

Xbox will continue to dominate the gmaing world cuse they got microsoft funding them, whihc is billion upon billions where as PS3 had sony which also has billion but no where enar the billion of microsoft.

Dominating the gaming world? microsoft? Not even close. Nintendo are the ones in the lead. The PS2 is still going strong too.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dominating the gaming world? microsoft? Not even close. Nintendo are the ones in the lead. The PS2 is still going strong too.

i think that nintendo did dominate the gaming world, but would you really say that they are now? yea alot of people have a Wii but i think that now the xbox 360 is in the lead and will stay there for a while.

P

Pain

VIP
i think that nintendo did dominate the gaming world, but would you really say that they are now? yea alot of people have a Wii but i think that now the xbox 360 is in the lead and will stay there for a while.

In the lead? In the lead of what?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ sources? ( to both posts of course)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i stand corrected sorry. thanks for the source Pain. i didnt do any research before i posted i just thought that the 360 had done better then that.

the real reason i said that is because i saw a source one time that i thought had the 360 in front of all of them but it has been so long since i have seen that i guess i forgot what really was on top.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

BACK TO FALLOUT 3...heard of any new expansions for PS3?

oh, did any body get the alien blaster?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alien blaster ? no
i got the cheat for pc

press the "`" on the keyboard then type tgm, bam god mode, and infinite ammo/items, and you can carry all you want without slowing down, i got 600 worth of weight but says i can only carry 210, lulz

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been wanting to try it out, but i got COD: World at War, Gears of War 2, and Madden 09. so i got plenty of games to occupy my time right now. oh yea i just got Guitar Hero: World Tour last night for Christmas.

how long did it take yall to beat the game?
I have beat every game I have ever played on a console within 20 hours. EXCEPT (ES Morrowind and Oblivion.)

Fallout 3 took me about 3 hours, on Normal difficulty.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I bask in your accuracy, I just... never thought cause everyone i have met or known would never buy a Wii it just looks gay.

although I did consider buying it for Harvest Moon, i've always liked thier series.:xmaskekegay:

Just like I bought Ps2 for Resident Evil years ago.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have beat every game I have ever played on a console within 20 hours. EXCEPT (ES Morrowind and Oblivion.)

Fallout 3 took me about 3 hours, on Normal difficulty.

damn that pretty nice. i have oblivion but i havent played it much.
i heard it takes a really long time to beat that game.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm a big fan of Fallouts 1 and 2. Has anybody else here played them or are you all too young? And if you have, does Fallout 3 stay true to Fallout experience?

I can't wait til I get home and buy a PC that can handle this game. Goodbye lreality for at least a couple of weeks.