• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

sorry i didn´t take your advice, to the members i hurt

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i feel i need to say how sorry i am and what a jackass i´ve been to alot of members, i feel that im lucky to be a member to such a great site. I really didn´t realize how much it hurts to not using what you guys say and i´m sorry for that. i really am sorry to tony for not sticking to the palumbo diet, i´m sorry to braaq to not using his advice on nutrition. i´m so sorry guys i feel really bad how i did deal with things, i am what i am, like the rest of the lazy bums in this world looking for that miricle thing to do. I don´t exspect you to exept this appolegy but i just wanted to let this out of my heart. I´ve been such an ass to dridderz to and said thing i didn´t mean, this is the internet but he´s like a great guy to me so thanks so much for that. i thank many members of this site who stick with me even when i don´t really seem to change.

happy holidays everyone

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Respect for that, Max.It does take guts to look yourself in the mirror and realize that, repped.

You just need to realize a few things.

1) There is no "right" way to get to your goal. Some people lose weight with a low carb diet, low fat diet, high intensity cardio, low intensity cardio, high volume, low volume, whatever. You just need to pick one strategy, and stick with it.

2) Figure out what you want. Do you want to be a bodybuilder? Basketball player? Just healthy? You can't change your goals every other week and expect results.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is Christmas, I hope they forgive and forget!

I think a few members also owe YOU an apology.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props Max.. takes some guts to do what you just did :)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props Max.. takes some guts to do what you just did :)

Agreed.

No need for an apology to me bro, you asked me questions and I answered them and gave advice. You do not need to feel bad for not taking it in. I do wish you the best with whatever path it is that you chose, and when you do follow IS's advice.
Good luck buddy :2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man, you did good. keep it up bro.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see your willing to apologize and be a bigger and better person max!

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you seem like a great guy . props for you bro.:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Always seem to forgiven anyone/everyone for their wrongfuly mistakes that they have caused, but i shell never forgive my xgirlfrien for what she has done and caused, may she burn in hell lulz :keke:

as other members have already said, it takes great guts to admit to those mistakes that has caused hurtful things to others, and to realise the rights and wrongs that has happened in the past and is a step to fixing the problems and getting back on track to which ever path you decide to take for your sport.

i think regardless of what has happened, we will always help you and other members out no matter what, its the kindness we all have in common here at mecca

Respect to you max for understanding what has happened and for things to change for yourself for the better and future of things

Forgiven always
:tiphat: