• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

your nba all-star picks

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so the all-star weekend isn´t that far away so i was wondering if you´ll would post your picks from the east and west

my pick:

west
c-shaq
pf-pau gasol
sf-carmelo anthony
sg-kobe bryant
pg-tracy mcgrady

East:
c-Dwight Howard
pf-kevin garnett or chrish bosh
sf-lebron james
sg-vince carter
pg-D-wade

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those are some awful, awful picks, Max.

West.

C: Yao
PF: Dirk Nowitzki
SF: Kevin Durrant
SG:Kobe Bryant
PG: Chris Paul

East
C: Dwight Howard
PF: Chris Bosh
SF: Lebron James
SG: Dwayne Wade
PG: Devin Harris (Dallas got raped when they traded him)

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those are some awful, awful picks, Max.

well i want tracy to be in the starting line up and also shaq. but realisticly chris paul will be the pg and yao the c for the west. in the east i don´t see tracy being in the starting line up but he´s exiting player so i put him there, same reason for his causin tracy

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how about paul pierce? he is raw as fuck

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seriously max your west all star team is just whack beyond kobe(and a huge LOL at vince carter making the team). stop thinking with who's your favorite and think who deserves to be on the roster. it really makes me very sad to think Iverson won't be on the roster this year, but just because he's my favorite doesn't mean i'm going to put him on before someone more deserving.

:uhoh2: at no one's roster having a celtic on it......wow really? they don't award the MVP based on individual statistics alone and this is no different. just because garnett's stats are down doesn't mean he is not one of the best in the league, same goes for pierce.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
West
c: Yao
Pf: Daivd West/Tim duncan>> fan vote
Sf:Carmelo
Sg":Kobe
Pg: Chris Paul

East
Pf:Kevin Garnett
Sf: Lebron James
sG: Paul pierce
Pg; AI>> he will get fan votes

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2: at no one's roster having a celtic on it......wow really? they don't award the MVP based on individual statistics alone and this is no different. just because garnett's stats are down doesn't mean he is not one of the best in the league, same goes for pierce.

But that's the thing though, their big 3 superstars have bought into the team system, and are sharing the load, playing an unselfish team game. As a result, their stats are down, but they're winning. Nobody is doubting this.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
West:

PG: Derek Fisher
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Lamar Odom
PF: Pau Gasol
C: Andrew Bynum

:io:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
West:

PG: Derek Fisher
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Lamar Odom
PF: Pau Gasol
C: Andrew Bynum

:io:

wouldn´t mind that team, i just wish that phil would use this as a starting line up

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seriously max your west all star team is just whack beyond kobe(and a huge LOL at vince carter making the team). stop thinking with who's your favorite and think who deserves to be on the roster. it really makes me very sad to think Iverson won't be on the roster this year, but just because he's my favorite doesn't mean i'm going to put him on before someone more deserving.

don´t be so sad, iverson is the #2 guard in thes in the voting at nba.com so don´t worry,like last year i think paul and ray will be the subs, garnett is the most dominant power forward in the legue so he will be a starter for sure. the line ups are based on fan votes so i don´t see why i can´t post my fan vote

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don´t be so sad, iverson is the #2 guard in thes in the voting at nba.com so don´t worry,like last year i think paul and ray will be the subs, garnett is the most dominant power forward in the legue so he will be a starter for sure. the line ups are based on fan votes so i don´t see why i can´t post my fan vote

you're right dude. it is a game for the fans. if someone more deserving doesn't get voted in they will likely still be put on by the coaches. but ya i was a little overly critical.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're right dude. it is a game for the fans. if someone more deserving doesn't get voted in they will likely still be put on by the coaches. but ya i was a little overly critical.

True, but still, the most deserving players should get it. Look at Yi whatever his name is being pretty close to being voted a starter because the Chinese are stuffing the ballot box.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
West
C: Shaq
PF: Dirk Nowitzki
SF: Mello
SG:Kobe Bryant
PG: Chris Paul

East