• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is going on between Israel and Gaza?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It's funny to read/watch the news.

Israel is always portrayed as teh "good" guys, regardless of whether they started it or how many innocent people they killed.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post!

Good to see someone who actually knows what their talking about and not taking a biased Pro-Israel approach that most western world politician's seem to take on this topic.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny to read/watch the news.

Israel is always portrayed as teh "good" guys, regardless of whether they started it or how many innocent people they killed.

That is YOUR opinion.

Here is mine. I see it the other way. We don't see or hear much about the 500 rockets that the Muslims launch into Israel, but only see their women and children crying when Israel bomb them. And that is because the master brains behind the rocket launches and suicide bombings are such cowards that they stay between their wives and children even though they know they are targets. Maybe because they have no respect for women?

The worst thing is that the Muslims won't stop until their so called "peaceful" religion rules the world.

I wonder what will happen to your freedom of speech when that day arrives?

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We don't see or hear much about the 500 rockets that the Muslims launch into Israel

WTF? That's all we hear about. What we don't hear about is the History of how Israel was formed, and how Israel keeps stealing more and more land from Palestine. The Palestine's are doing it for a reason. Seriously, if someone came and killed your family and then continued to steal more and more of you land every year of over 60 years and the rest of the world just ignored it and accepted it, would you not fight back against this injustice. Why rockets then you might ask? well that's cause that's all they have, remember the US and UK are feeding Israel its not Palestine Vs. Israel, its Palestine Vs Israel + USA + UK while the rest of the world just turns its head.

The worst thing is that the Muslims won't stop until their so called "peaceful" religion rules the world.

Do you just sit around watching fox news all day? Stop turning this crap into a religious war. I couldn't give a crap what religion either of them was, its about what is right and wrong. What Israel is doing is wrong. As much as most idiots (both western and eastern world) try and make this into a religious war, if you look into it properly this is a territory war. Religion is just the cherry on top.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^
One of the best posts in mecca history, repped.

and no, Duality, it's not being anti American to condemn America's actions around the world.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you just sit around watching fox news all day? Stop turning this crap into a religious war. I couldn't give a crap what religion either of them was, its about what is right and wrong. What Israel is doing is wrong. As much as most idiots (both western and eastern world) try and make this into a religious war, if you look into it properly this is a territory war. Religion is just the cherry on top.

So all the terrorist bombings around the world is also about territory? It is their duty as muslims to "convert" everyone to their faith. Sounds pretty religious to me.

Bhana

Bhana

That is YOUR opinion.

Here is mine. I see it the other way. We don't see or hear much about the 500 rockets that the Muslims launch into Israel, but only see their women and children crying when Israel bomb them. And that is because the master brains behind the rocket launches and suicide bombings are such cowards that they stay between their wives and children even though they know they are targets. Maybe because they have no respect for women?

sorry but this post fails

Israeli deaths= 4

Gaza Deaths= <500

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
That is YOUR opinion.
actually, I don't really think it was an opinion.

I was just stating the obvious about the western media. They favor Israel regardless of the situation.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So all the terrorist bombings around the world is also about territory? It is their duty as muslims to "convert" everyone to their faith. Sounds pretty religious to me.

Do you really think, before a terrorist attacks, the last thing that runs through his mind is:

"Ahhhhh, convert, you bloody Christians, CONVERT!"

or

"Take that, you fellow believer in the book, who refuses to reconcile doctrine differences!"

Remember, religion is just and EXCUSE for war, not a reason.
(Real reasons for war are money, power, resources, etc.)

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually, I don't really think it was an opinion.

I was just stating the obvious about the western media. They favor Israel regardless of the situation.

exactly, same happens here, medias always favor Israel.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^
One of the best posts in mecca history, repped.

and no, Duality, it's not being anti American to condemn America's actions around the world.

lol at you reading my deleted posts. condeming is one thing, but actively rooting against your country is another. you'll note i did not fully inlist you in the latter category.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think the first thing you need to do is read the thread title, so you actually know what topic we are discussing here. This thread is about Israel/Palestine which is a territory war. Which is why I stated that above. This thread is not about "Muslims".

Also why did you even bring up the term Muslim? or as you put it in your first post "The Muslims" that straight away shows how biased and closed minded you are regarding the issue. This topic can EASILY be discussed without bringing up religion. I agree with what lifterdead stated in that religion is the excuse those in power feed the people into believing is the reason for war.

I'm not religious at all and really don't want anything to do with religion which is why I never look at things like this from the point of religious nutters cause all those attacks around the world they were done against certain countries for certain reason's and then religion is used as the cover story to feed the simple minded people (which is a large proportion of the planet now) who will never look into the history of an issue, never question why someone did something to them, and never once stop to think about the other side of the story. Instead the just eat up the religious crap they are feed and accept it. Remember the history of what has happened in the Middle East, I know it may be hard for you and some others to believe this but there was wars in the Middle East prior to the 11th of September 2001 so please look into this and then realise how long the people in the Middle East have been waking up every morning knowing someone they know or love is going to die for well over 60 years, these people would be at breaking point without religion but religion just so happens to be the excuse these people are being feed as the reason for fighting back. A lot of these people are broken inside and you cant blame them, considering what they have been through and how long they have been through it, while the rest of the world just goes on ignoring the issue.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I think the first thing you need to do is read the thread title, so you actually know what topic we are discussing here. This thread is about Israel/Palestine which is a territory war. Which is why I stated that above. This thread is not about "Muslims".

Also why did you even bring up the term Muslim? or as you put it in your first post "The Muslims" that straight away shows how biased and closed minded you are regarding the issue. This topic can EASILY be discussed without bringing up religion. I agree with what lifterdead stated in that religion is the excuse those in power feed the people into believing is the reason for war.

I'm not religious at all and really don't want anything to do with religion which is why I never look at things like this from the point of religious nutters cause all those attacks around the world they were done against certain countries for certain reason's and then religion is used as the cover story to feed the simple minded people (which is a large proportion of the planet now) who will never look into the history of an issue, never question why someone did something to them, and never once stop to think about the other side of the story. Instead the just eat up the religious crap they are feed and accept it. Remember the history of what has happened in the Middle East, I know it may be hard for you and some others to believe this but there was wars in the Middle East prior to the 11th of September 2001 so please look into this and then realise how long the people in the Middle East have been waking up every morning knowing someone they know or love is going to die for well over 60 years, these people would be at breaking point without religion but religion just so happens to be the excuse these people are being feed as the reason for fighting back. A lot of these people are broken inside and you cant blame them, considering what they have been through and how long they have been through it, while the rest of the world just goes on ignoring the issue.

Another awesome post mate, repped.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another awesome post mate, repped.

Good post, but biased as well. I have taken a class over this specific issue "POL440: History of Israeli and Palestinian conflict". If he wants to keep pointing the finger at Israel as the aggressor and the "poor Palestinians" as victims then he is wrong. I would be happy to debate him over this issue if he so chooses.

Israel didn't steal anything, everything was done legally and the Palestinians had no hold on the land when it was taken. One thing that Israel did wrong was to practically boot them all out rather than coexist. Both groups of people originated from that area, so both have "claim". The more you learn about this, the more you learn that both sides are to blame. Not one more than the other.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Israel believes more in the old testament
God says...destroy your enemies.
this is just saddening.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Good post, but biased as well. I have taken a class over this specific issue "POL440: History of Israeli and Palestinian conflict". If he wants to keep pointing the finger at Israel as the aggressor and the "poor Palestinians" as victims then he is wrong. I would be happy to debate him over this issue if he so chooses.

Israel didn't steal anything, everything was done legally and the Palestinians had no hold on the land when it was taken. One thing that Israel did wrong was to practically boot them all out rather than coexist. Both groups of people originated from that area, so both have "claim". The more you learn about this, the more you learn that both sides are to blame. Not one more than the other.

Who possessed the land before the Israeli state was formed?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The more you learn about this, the more you learn that both sides are to blame. Not one more than the other.

I think that this can be agreed upon for sure, though it's just that Israel gets painted as the "innocent victims" in mainstream news. I also think that in those who condemn Israel, there's resentment because Israel is much more powerful and able to inflict much more damage (casualties), and be much more aggressive because they have the resources to do so.