• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

50 Greatest Comic Book Characters

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Just for interests sake. Its given me a few suggestions of titles to look up. Can't say I'm happy about you-know-who as number one though.

Fucking super-powered boyscout.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bs list, Batman should be No.1. I've never even heard of No.3.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Ditto Batman s a DC Comics powerhouse and only but spawn as 50.. i would have made him at least 30

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that list was a joke. spawn should be much higher, batman should be number 1, superman should be closer to 11

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would of had spawn top 30,
Batman top 3 with spiderman & superman

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
damn Emma Frost :gaygay:

but the list is fucked up, The Thing > The Hulk? lol
i have Spawn, The Punisher, Wolverine and a few others way higher than they are, Superman on the 1st place ..mehh, and lol at John Constantine in the 3rd place, pure bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude Emma frost is a hottie 2nd Superman is a overated and useless Hero, Batman without powers has saved the entire justice league more than they have saved him.

Wolverine got where he was due to popularity, The punisher is just a pissed guy wtih gun he shouldn't even be in the top 50. How the thing got over the hulk I agree......wtf The Hulk could easily place in the top 5. And could pwn everyone on that list.

But then agian they say characters as in unique and drmatic persona which is why there are guys whom can't kick as much ass but have interesting characters..