• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Uriah McGee In The Trenches

• Thread starter southernmuscle_214
  • Start date
southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

Just a little clip of my dvd that came out today.....I am 19 and will be doing teen nationals in 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good physique and strenght bro:2: keep doing ur thing:)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
This may seem like a dumb question....why do you have a DVD?

southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

to send to potential sponsors and get my face out there for people to know who i am....i have a website coming soon.......getting my marketing started at a early age i am 19 and doing teen nationals 2009 i plan to be a pro by the time i am 23

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to send to potential sponsors and get my face out there for people to know who i am....i have a website coming soon.......getting my marketing started at a early age i am 19 and doing teen nationals 2009 i plan to be a pro by the time i am 23

:xyxthumbs: good luck bro. I'm sure you'll do great

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

this is how it all starts. Good luck bro!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good stuff for taking some initiative and making your own dvd bro. Hopefully you'll catch the eye of some potential sponsors and be on your way up.

akita

akita

Very nice physique ,and very smart thing to do,that DVD shit...Its not easy thing to find sponsors,you must take initiative at your own...Good luck bro!

akita

akita

Very nice physique ,and very smart thing to do,that DVD shit...Its not easy thing to find sponsors,you must take initiative at your own...Good luck bro!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

Fucken good on ya bro. Best of luck for the Nationals and on achieving your pro card. Keep it up and carry on training hard buddy!