• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards - Most Helpful Member

Who has been most helpful in all areas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• DriDDeRz
  • Ironslave
  • The Creator
  • The_KM
  • tim290280

Polls will be open for three days.

Bhana

Bhana

Tim has helped alot, so have the others. Creators tip thread was really good too

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This one is actually hard to decide as all of them are great helpers in there own sections

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dridderz?

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This one is really hard... going to have to think of this for a while.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know that's the 3rd time you've insulted me....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know thats the 3rd time your've insulted me....

captainobvious1-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not going to even bother

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

i'm stuck between creator and tim, IS is in the equation too.

I know, it is really hard to pick between those three and also KM. He helps a ton, and even through PM's from what I know. Actually all Kev does is help others on here, he is not really a random poster.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know, it is really hard to pick between those three and also KM. He helps a ton, and even through PM's from what I know. Actually all Kev does is help others on here, he is not really a random poster.

the only reason i didn't put KM in my consideration is the fact he hasn't been very active at all since his injury. i don't know if that inactivity has anything to actually do with the injury itself, but i think it should go to a member that's a little more active. but honestly i think i would vote KM if he was on here more.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the compliments guys.

I actually got my bandages taken off this week, so typing and actually completing thoughts became a whole lot easier. I wish I could be more active on here, but at the same time I'm trying to catch up BBD. This place is a much more faster-pace environment than over there, so I figured i might as well look to see how things were before I came back mindlessly.

Hope all is well with everyone, I'll try to get started posting again this weekend!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Good to hear the hand is getting better. So now the rehab begins :imcoolurnot:

Rehab is so much better than the waiting to start rehab. (I have had too many injuries.......)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
That's harsh Blake, even if its meant to be a joke (and i know you were joking), its not nice imo, because with those 2 smileys is like you're saying that DriDDeRz is not deserving to be mentioned in that list right? at least that's what i understand from them. Initially my vote was for IS, but now i'll go for D, cus like IS said in another thread..every member is helping in his way:
I decided on Demo... I tried to think what Mecca would be like without each of those, and without question it would be different, Tim helping out in the training section and Dridz' overall persona are huge parts of mecca.

... but, Demo pretty much contributes the most to the main section out of any member, and it's a lot of work to post pictures and videos.

and this one applies successfull in DriDDeRz's case.

sry for other members that deserve the vote as well, thank you all for helping the forum but this was only my opinion.
Good luck to all :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was hard one ,but i pick Tim.