• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pauline Nordin

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Pauline Nordin is fitness model, author, and an entrepreneur who has an amazing transformation story. She'd struggled with body image and eating disorders between the ages of 12-17; weighing an extremely low 85 pounds. Her life took a turn for the better, when, she started going to the gym.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Pauline NOW and THEN
I started training in 1999. I weighed 117 lbs. In these photos I had been training 2 1/2 years…

And then we have me now in 2008, still at the same weight of 117. As you can see bodybuilding is what you are made of (more muscle density, maturity and less bodyfat) and not what you weigh.

Here I am as of now…

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That is a whole lot of nice stuff to look at!

samutown

samutown

Kommer ihåg när hon var en av coacherna på det där tjockis-programmet. Hon var riktigt het där med :jerkoff1:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kan tänka det

Ja hon är het, men du behöver för att hålla käften och skriva på engelska! haha: D, och btw första 4 bilderna inte fungerar, bilderna visas inte.please fixa dem nu! :linedrunk:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Ja hon är het, men du behöver för att hålla käften och skriva på engelska! haha: D, och btw första 4 bilderna inte fungerar, bilderna visas inte.please fixa dem nu! :linedrunk:

:ughnoes::uhoh2::greddy:

rc269y-1.jpg

30wqps0-1.jpg

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad, but here she is today:

Apparently, her "fighter diet" is working. :(

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
she ****ed it up. Total boner kill.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been reading a few threads about her on other forums and the women there reckon her blog posts are typical of someone with a massive eating disorder or dismorphia.

Natzo where did those pics come from? Because she looks ill. Her hubby is a photographer, no way he could be getting snap happy now.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^Its nigster not natzo.

Nigster said "fighter diet" does that mean she is gonna fight? if so, a lot of fighters deplete themselves extremely to make weight ala Kevin English... Not a good diet.. but i guess its weighing the pro's and con's if you're gonna make weigh-ins.

Its interesting if she has an eating disorder or dismorphia. I knew a lady at the gym i worked at with killer gentics. She had nice shoulder's, lean body, firm ass and legs with sexy muscle bellies.... She was so unhappy with her body though that she just wanted to do as much cardio as she can and eat little protein to get rid of all her muscle because she thought she looked like a man... she succeeded... whatta waste... She wasn't event that big, she had that athletic "tone" look women strive for. Pauline has an amazing physique but i can see how someone would be turned off by it since she is pretty muscular but being skinny, shredded, and sickly looking looks worse in anybody's eyes.

EDIT: Did nigster say fighting diet because of her magazine article? if so, nevermind about the fighter questions.

Last edited:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
She looks really depleted, apparently Pauline wants to push her Fighter diet as far as she can.
If she's not sick in any way as Tim says

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was referring to her blog:

Edit. Check out the facebook page also: Fighter Diet You can find more pictures there.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
eh... she is not as a as i thought she was.

Maybe she i just bored. With such great genetics she prolly didnt work that hard to get in amazing shape and now she is bored and wants to try different goals... idk.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
**** Pauline ****!!!!!!!! Why!!!!!!!