• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Israel exercises right to defend itself.....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By literally tieing a 13 year old boy to the windshield of their car and using him as a human shield.

Where's Bulkboy for comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats just wrong man :no:
israel got to stop this shit.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm, if i were him i certainly wouldn't be throwing stones at armed soldiers. it sounds barbaric, but usually the term "human shield" is used when lethal force is being used, not when a bunch of 13 year old kids are throwing rocks. which i'm sure did deter the other children/people from throwing rocks, leaving this so called "human shield" unscathed.

i'm not trying to justify israel's behavior as a whole, but let's keep things in context instead of just reading a headline and using our "knee jerk" reaction in place of being rational.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this cant be compared to Hamas using civillian areas to build their tunnels and infrastructure, hiding weapons and supplies inside schools etc. as duality said, lets keep it in context here. this is one particular instance, obviously this isnt standard procedure in the israeli army. its sad to see stuff like this happend, but its one particular instance, offc ure gonna have bad fruit in any army. ure always gonna have those guys who doesent follow regular conduct. but lets not judge israel because of one instance, which btw, happened like 5 years ago. why bring this up now IS?

also, i dont want anyone to get the impression that i defend everything israel does. i do defend their right to exist, and their right to defend their citizens. but i also think its sad when schools are bombed and civillians die. but lets remember that waging a war in gaza, which is one of the most densely populated areas in the world is not gonna be possible without civillian casualties. atleast israel drops leaflets warning citizens about air attacks. im not of the impression that hamas has any habit of doing the same before any of their suicide or rocket attacks. this conflict was started by hamas, no doubt about it. is the response too much? maybe, but lets just hope that this is the final blow to hamas and that the organisation wont be able to effectively regroup. i fear they might, but atleast thats gonna take awhile.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye i knew this, hamas spring out from the muslim brotherhood in egypt, and at the time israel viewed the PLO and fatah as the greatest enemy. they saw the value of dividing the palestinians by helping hamas out. the old saying, my enemys enemy is my friend applies well here, just like the US supported taliban at the time when soviet was the greatest threat. this is politics, and u can say whatever u want, but thats how it works for any country with strategic interests. now does that mean israel doesent have a right to retaliate against hamas, when hamas has stated that their ultimate goal is to vipe israel off the map by any means possible, offc not. but it should definetely be a lesson though, that i agree with.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds like a great idea to me as long as
>they dont keep him them for too long periods
>feed him & keep him warm
>he is/was throwing stones

with them everyone is a potential terrorist, whether misguided or evil
they are responsilbe for giving Islam a bad name